- Understand the goals and needs of customers and deliver projects to meet those goals and needs
- Coordinate requirements documentation between Customers & company. Occasionally manage or serve in the role of Business Analysts/Product Managers.
- Review deliverables and discuss with customer.
- Drive projects through the full lifecycle, applying and adapting standard operating procedures
- Review design and test plans and provide feedback.
- Adapt Agile methodology, including leading daily standups, sprint planning, team retrospective, and other Agile best practices
- Leverage best practices and experience to achieve quality, schedule, budget, and scope objectives
- Communicate with customers, to the engineering team, and across the organisation to achieve and ensure alignment
- Proactively identify and mitigate risks
- Provide project regular status and raise exceptions promptly and clearly to client and management
- Drive all meetings and foster open communications
- Facilitate collaborative problem solving
- Monitoring team's performance
- Contribute to resource development plans
- Able to work from our Jakarta office.
- Bachelor' degree. Software Engineering, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or IT preferred.
- Experienced 2 full software lifecycles as a leader/manager at a single employer
- 3 years or more experience coordinating projects and teams
- Experienced with unblocking team
- Demonstrated ability to solve problems flexibly
- Demonstrated ability to drive team based on based on high level and ambiguous requirements/business goals
- Experience creating concrete requirements from high level and ambiguous business goals
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills - internally and externally
- Experience on projects with distributed systems (for example web or mobile with back end)
- Experience with Agile development practices and mobile development
- Working knowledge of architecture patterns
- Experience coding a mobile App end-to-end
- Opportunity to grow and learn
- High performance team and great company culture
- 0 reviews
- 0 gaji
Gedung Pacific Place Lt 12, SCBD Jalan Jendral Sudiran Kav 52 - 53
Michael Page International is a leading professional recruitment consultancy specialising in the recruitment of permanent, contract and temporary positions on behalf of the worldfs top employers. The Group operates through 155 offices in 35 countries worldwide. We have operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia Pacific and the Americas and focus on recruiting for the following sectors: