This role will based in Jakarta and reporting to the Area Sales Manager for MCC Indonesia. As sales person, you will be responsible for achieving sales targets, driving for high performance, identifying, and developing business opportunities within your function and business units, both in Indonesia and within the wider MCC organization. Travelling will be required.
In this position, the incumbent will have the opportunity to:
- Build, grow, and drive our business in the fast growing Intra-Asia market
- Gain an in-depth knowledge of yield management, pricing mechanism, and profitability analysis
- Develop skills to balance short-term tactical considerations and long-term strategic planning
- Further develop negotiation and stakeholder management skills – both with customers and internal stakeholders
Sales Performance and Business Development
- Achieve set targets and KPIs for Jakarta and assigned outports
- Manage tender/contract negotiations
- Generate, evaluate, and execute on sales and business leads
- Identify, develop, and strengthen niche markets, ports, and customers
- Actively pursue new opportunities and constantly evaluate existing businesses
- Retain, build, and strengthen relationship with existing customers
- Identify, actively pursue, and develop new customers
- Build a strong and stable customer base
- Develop strong, long-term, and mutually beneficial partnership with our customer
- At least 3-5 years of sales & marketing related working experience in shipping & forwarding industry
- In depth knowledge in ocean freight/ import & export business
- Must have a performance and result driven mind-set
- Independent and resourceful with strong business acumen
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to converse in English
- Integrity, be resilient, have a strong sense of ownership, and able to thrive in a high-pressure working environment
Lowongan pekerjaan ini kemungkinan telah berakhir.
MCC Transport is the dedicated Intra–Asia arm for the A.P. Moller – Maersk (APMM) Group delivering containerized cargo through an extensive network spanning Bangladesh to East Russia. As an independent business unit that is part of the APMM Group we carry our own IAS cargo, significant feedering volumes for Maersk Line as well as other carriers with whom we have cultivated long-term partnerships.
We have over 500 staff in 14 countries with Headquarters (HQ) situated in Singapore and operate a fleet of over 60 ships. We have an entrepreneurial spirit and a fast-paced work environment where employees are empowered and expected to take ownership and held accountable for their performance. We subscribe to the APMM Group philosophy and core values which have been in place over the last 100 years and have a strong employee value proposition with career development and opportunities available globally.