- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Hospitality/Tourism/Hotel Management, Business Studies/Administration/Management, Others, Marketing or equivalent.
- Required language(s): English, Bahasa Indonesia
- At least 10 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Managers specializing in Sales - Corporate or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
Grow the Business
- Manage and develop a pipeline of new business to maximise centre occupancy and usage
- Sales effectiveness: Deliver key metrics of conversion and price
- Grow the relationship with existing customers
- Retain and renew relationships with existing customers
- Influence the volume of new business where required through effective local marketing activities and broker engagement appropriate to the centre
- Lead by example, creating a strong ethos of customer service throughout the team
- Drive customer retention through great service and focused customer engagement
- Build profitability by developing the products and services existing customers access
- Maximise customer satisfaction results through regular customer engagement and the highest level of centre standards
- Recruit, induct, train and develop your team to maximise their performance and engagement
- Lead by example and set the highest standards through personal conduct
- Assign and delegate clear tasks and responsibilities
- Develop a well thought out business plan with clear achievable objectives
- Identify business opportunities and implement effective solutions to capture
Effective Business Planning
- Every month review, improve and update the centre business plan
- Communicate to your team and deliver the business plan actions
- Continuously drive EBIT (Earnings Before Interest and Tax) and EBIT margin through revenue growth and close control of costs
- Support new company initiatives, including the implementation of new tools and systems to enhance efficiency