- REGUS MANAGEMENT MALAYSIA SDN. BHD.
- 0 reviews
- 0 gaji
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Hospitality/Tourism/Hotel Management, Business Studies/Administration/Management, Others, Marketing or equivalent.
- Required language(s): English, Bahasa Indonesia
- At least 10 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Managers specializing in Sales - Corporate or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
Grow the Business
- Manage and develop a pipeline of new business to maximise centre occupancy and usage
- Sales effectiveness: Deliver key metrics of conversion and price
- Grow the relationship with existing customers
- Retain and renew relationships with existing customers
- Influence the volume of new business where required through effective local marketing activities and broker engagement appropriate to the centre
- Lead by example, creating a strong ethos of customer service throughout the team
- Drive customer retention through great service and focused customer engagement
- Build profitability by developing the products and services existing customers access
- Maximise customer satisfaction results through regular customer engagement and the highest level of centre standards
- Recruit, induct, train and develop your team to maximise their performance and engagement
- Lead by example and set the highest standards through personal conduct
- Assign and delegate clear tasks and responsibilities
- Develop a well thought out business plan with clear achievable objectives
- Identify business opportunities and implement effective solutions to capture
Effective Business Planning
- Every month review, improve and update the centre business plan
- Communicate to your team and deliver the business plan actions
- Continuously drive EBIT (Earnings Before Interest and Tax) and EBIT margin through revenue growth and close control of costs
- Support new company initiatives, including the implementation of new tools and systems to enhance efficiency
Lowongan pekerjaan ini kemungkinan telah berakhir.
Regus operates the world's largest network of business centres, providing fully furnished and serviced offices, in some of the best commercial locations around the world. We are a dynamic organisation, with a culture that breeds success. We now have over 3000 centres in 100 countries.
In Asia Pacific, we currently operate over 400 business centres in 18 countries. We are inviting energetic and focused individuals to join the Regus team
Do you want to be part of a professional and fun global team?
Are you motivated and experienced in providing impeccable service?
Ambitious? Well presented? Enthusiastic in your approach?
For more details, please visit www.regus.com