As HR Manager, the job holder will responsible in managing all HR activities which are :
1. Recruitment & selection management
2. People Development & Talent Pooling
3. Performance Management & Organizational Development
4. Personnel Management
5. Reward Management and Industrial Relation
- Candidates must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, preferably Master's Degree in Psychology.
- At least 5 years experience as HR Assistant Manager / HR Manager.
- Have great competency in people management and people development.
- Expose strong experience in talent pooling and organzational development.
- Excellent in personnel management & reward management.
- Expert in industrial relation
- Strong leadership, and proven as a good communicator.
- A good nagotiator and great as a team player.
- Willing to be located in Bandung & Jakarta.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
- 0 reviews
- 0 gaji
Menara Kadin Indonesia, Jalan Haji R. Rasuna Said, East Kuningan, South Jakarta City, Special Capital Region of Jakarta, Indonesia