- Create and implement an integrated marketing strategy for the entire exhibition including exhibitor, conference and visitor campaign set for the quality and quantity of visitors, as well as managing and maintaining the marketing budgets.
- Use the full marketing mix to promote the exhibition and conferences in accordance with the marketing strategy from Exhibitor promotion through to Visitor promotion.
- Plan the advertising, including which media to advertise in such as radio, television, print, online, and billboards, Buyer Delegations, Customer Services, Data (Re)search/Management, Email Marketing, Hotel Incentives, Mailings, Onsite Services, Overseas Trips, Registrations, SMS Marketing, Targeted Promotions, Temporary staff Recruitment/Training, Telemarketing, Transportations, VIP programmes
- Analysis of previous marketing campaigns and execute targeted selections on internal database system
- Identify appropriate media partners and associations and negotiate barter deals to maximize event exposure
- Ensure show websites are fully up to date with latest information
- Set up media deals with external organisations to ensure maximum exposure at lowest cost to show budget
- Strategic database build
- Manage PR agency in co-ordination with the Exhibition Director/Manager
- Coordinate the design and production of all marketing collateral, including content strategy for sales brochures, conference brochures, visitor tickets, print advertisements, web banners/emails etc
- Use new media tools such as social platforms to create new marketing channels
- Copy write and proof all marketing materials in conjunction with Exhibition Director/Manager
- Update and adhere to agreed marketing budget
- Proven track record in a B2B marketing environment
- Minimum 3 years of relevant work experience IN ADVERTISING AND PROMOTION COMPANY for exhibition company or IN GARMENT/ TEXTILE INDUSTRY background
- Spoken Chinese and fluent english
- Effective communication
- Customer focus
- Organisational ability
- Flexible and adaptable
- Decision making
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Planning and organising
- Ability to multi task and meet deadlines
Lowongan pekerjaan ini kemungkinan telah berakhir.
PT Peraga Nusantara Jaya Sakti (Peraga Expo) is one of the leading International Exhibition Organizers in Indonesia. For more than two decades, Peraga Expo has been in alliance and working closely with relevant government agencies, industry partners, trade associations, venue owners, contractors and customers. Through the experiences and competence gained from organizing past exhibitions, working within our dedicated team to provide clients excellence service management and build International network within exhibition industry.
We connect buyers and sellers in one platform.