- Assist in recruitment process : jobposting, screening resumes, arranging interview schedule with user and candidates.
- Assist in training administration : processing documentations of training forms, following up results of trainings, contacting vendors for training inquiry
- Assist in HR Business Partner reporting and other activities related.
- Candidate must be a student and still processing their Diploma or Bachelor's Degree in any field (Human Resource Management, Business Studies/Administration/Management, Mass Communications, Psychology or equivalent are preferred).
- Ready and commitment to do 6 month internship.
- High willing to learn and good team player.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
- Excellent writen and oral communication skills in both English and Bahasa
- Skills in Ms. Office specially with excel and power point.
The company was set up in Stuttgart in 1886 by Robert Bosch (1861–1942) as “Workshop for Precision Mechanics and Electrical Engineering.” The special ownership structure of Robert Bosch GmbH guarantees the entrepreneurial freedom of the Bosch Group, making it possible for the company to plan over the long term and to undertake significant up-front investments in the safeguarding of its future. Ninety-two percent of the share capital of Robert Bosch GmbH is held by Robert Bosch Stiftung GmbH, a charitable foundation. The majority of voting rights are held by Robert Bosch Industrietreuhand KG, an industrial trust. The entrepreneurial ownership functions are carried out by the trust. The remaining shares are held by the Bosch family and Robert Bosch GmbH.
Bosch in Indonesia
Bosch has been present in Indonesia since 1919. In May 2008, the company set up the wholly foreign-owned subsidiary, PT. Robert Bosch (RBID), in Jakarta and has branch offices in Surabaya, Medan, Balikpapan, Semarang, and Bali. Divisions represented by PT Robert Bosch are Automotive Aftermarket, Power Tools, Security Systems, Thermotechnology, and Packaging Technology.
Review ( PT Robert Bosch )
- Gaji & Benefit
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Manajemen
- Nilai & Budaya
- Jenjang Karir
Gaji yang diberikan perusahaan kepada karyawannya menurut saya sudah cukup kompetitif jika dibandingkan dengan perusahaan kompetitor. Selain itu, lingkungan kerja juga sudah cukup bersahabat.
Sistem kerja di dalam perusahaan menurut saya masih harus diperbaiki kembali. Selain itu, Jenjang kerja di dalam perusahaan juga masih kurang jelas.