RnD Senior Java Developer
- Take part in the system configuration management and release management to production systems including performance management and software profiling
- You will participate in application design and business requirements gathering sessions where required often involving the analysis group and customer
- You are challenged to take part in a global project
- Understand business requirements behind what you are being asked to do and remain mindful of these at all times
- You will be trained in the KANA Developer Kit and will be expected to become proficient in the use of the product.
- Application development and support
- Drive continuous process and systems improvement
- Are educated to a computer science or software engineering degree.
- Minimum of 3 year working experience of software development within a team.
- Experience of working with Java
- Experience of version control systems e.g. Subversion, CVS, Git.
- Experience of unit testing and TDD.
- Understanding of RDBMS such as Oracle, SQL Server or MySQL.
- Experience of object oriented principles and design pattern.
- Outstanding communicator, with strong English oral and written.
Tutup pada 03/December/2016