- Take part in the system configuration management and release management to production systems including performance management and software profiling
- You will participate in application design and business requirements gathering sessions where required often involving the analysis group and customer
- You are challenged to take part in a global project
- Understand business requirements behind what you are being asked to do and remain mindful of these at all times
- You will be trained in the KANA Developer Kit and will be expected to become proficient in the use of the product.
- Application development and support
- Drive continuous process and systems improvement
- Are educated to a computer science or software engineering degree.
- Minimum of 3 year working experience of software development within a team.
- Experience of working with Java
- Experience of version control systems e.g. Subversion, CVS, Git.
- Experience of unit testing and TDD.
- Understanding of RDBMS such as Oracle, SQL Server or MySQL.
- Experience of object oriented principles and design pattern.
- Outstanding communicator, with strong English oral and written.
Lowongan pekerjaan ini kemungkinan telah berakhir.
Verint® Systems Inc. (NASDAQ: VRNT) is a global leader in Actionable Intelligence® solutions for customer engagement optimization, security intelligence, and fraud, risk and compliance. Today, more than 10,000 organizations in over 180 countries use Verint solutions to improve enterprise performance and make the world a safer place.