As a .NET Developer in our Jakarta R&D development centre, you will be part of our Engineering staff, developing enterprise grade products. This will involve you in all aspects of the development life cycle, especially design and coding. It also includes working with our other R&D centres in Silicon Valley, Boston, Belfast, Northern Ireland and Glasgow, Scotland and may entail travel to these locations.
Software development is a core element of our business, and we believe that software development is about combining great individual contribution with the right tools and technologies. We look for two key attributes in the people we recruit: passion and skill.
- Passion: means we employ people who are excited about the process of building software, and want to do this using the most up-to-date thinking on the science of software engineering. We recruit people who want their work to be challenging; i.e. people who want the job to provide continuous learning and the opportunity to improve their skills.
- Skill: we look for people who have real talent for the development of software; these are people who want to work with peers they respect and will learn from.
- A Bachelor's or Master’s degree in Computer Science / Software Engineering or an equivalent level of experience.
- 2+ years of experience in C# including .Net 3.5 and upwards
- 2+ years of experience in enterprise .NET web development using ASP.NET & Ajax (webform or MVC).
- Are an outstanding communicator, with strong English speaking and written abilities.
- Experience of full software life cycle.
- Experience working in an Agile software development process.
- Familiarity or experience of Asp.Net MVC•Knowledge & practical experience of HTML & CSS
- Interest in Usability design.
- Knowledge & practical experience of design patterns
- Knowledge & practical experience of refactoring techniques
- Knowledge & practical experience of SOLID Principles
- Experience of developing and using WCF/REST/Web services.
- Knowledge & practical experience of Unit testing and supplementary techniques such as mocking