ECS Indo Jaya PT
Head of Process Excellence
- • Open space
- • Overseas working opportunity
- • Fast Track Career Progression
Reporting to COO, you will responsible to:
- Lead the design and implementation of initiatives that eliminate waste, reduce lead time and improve business performance while establishing a sustainable model for continuous improvement
- Work with Regional Lean manager to identify performance gaps, prioritize and manage improvement roadmap
- Act as a coach and change agent to instil the continuous improvement culture, mindset throughout the organization
- Use process knowledge to coach and train colleagues (in key areas such as quality, productivity, and risk)
- Leverage expertise in lean principles, six sigma to define the future state with target metrics to drive execution
- Prepare communication materials that follow a logically reasoned, data-supported approach
- Develop detailed work and resource plans, schedules, project estimates, and status reports
- Leads Kaizen and Green / Black Belt projects to support business growth and increase customer satisfaction
In order to succeed with the role, you should ideally have:
- Min. 5 years of successful experience in implementing Lean/Six Sigma across complex organization
- Yellow / green belt certification in lean six sigma or evidence of comparable knowledge will be an added advantage
- Ability to work in an environment that is fast paced, constantly changing and achieve innovative solutions
- Ability to influence other all level of people in embracing the change and adopting Operational Excellence practices
- Ability to coach and train; deliver messages, lead workshops, develop people in training / coaching environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills including facilitation and presentations
- Ability to manage competing priorities showing adaptability and meeting important deadlines
Has this role caught your interest? Apply Now!
|Industri||Merchandise / Grosir / Eceran|
|Perusahaan||ECS Indo Jaya PT lihat lowongan lihat gaji lihat review lihat profil|
Launched in 2012, Lazada Group has grown to become the leading online shopping and selling destination in Southeast Asia. The company has about 5,500 employees in the region, with operations in Indonesia, Malaysia, the Philippines, Singapore, Thailand and Vietnam, and a team in Hong Kong that drives cross-border marketplace activities. Lazada also operates technology hubs in Ho Chi Minh City and in Moscow.
Lazada’s strong performance has earned the support of key investors such as Alibaba Group, Temasek Holdings and Rocket Internet.We are searching for dynamic, entrepreneurial, broad-minded individuals to join us. Be part of the team that is steering the exciting eCommerce revolution in Southeast Asia!
Mengapa bergabung dengan kami?
You can expect an international, professional and entrepreneurial business environment as well as the opportunity to be part of the development of one of the fastest-growing company in Southeast Asia. Moreover, we are open to new ideas and can offer you a competitive salary for your excellent work. We, Lazada, will use the information you have provided in this application, together with other information we may obtain about you from your referees, to assess your suitability for employment with us, for administration and management purposes and for statistical analysis. We may also disclose your information to our service providers and agents for these purposes. If your application is unsuccessful, we may retain your information for a reasonable period of time in accordance with legal requirements and administration purposes. We may also contact you should opportunities arise in the future within our group of companies. If you do not wish us to contact you for future opportunities, please do let us know. If your information came as an unsolicited CV, whereby you have provided us with information about any sensitive personal data, health and or criminal convictions, you consent to our processing that information for purposes already described above.
lowongan kerja rekomendasi
ECS Indo Jaya PT
- Sudah Tidak Bekerja
- Marketing / PR (Humas)
- 26 Januari 2016
- Gaji & Benefit
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Manajemen
- Nilai & Budaya
- Jenjang Karir
- lingkungan kerja yang sangat bagus dan adanya jenjang karir yang oke, rekan kerja yang oke dan bersahabat serta atasan yang bijak
- sistem kerja yang kaku dan masih perlu adanya peningkatan, manajemen yang masih kurang rapi, atasan yang masih kurang adil terhadap karyawan