Coordinating and monitoring the import process of the commodity’s traffic (inbound, outbound and intra-warehouse) to ensure the entire process of commodity’s traffic on time and costs in accordance with the SOP and provisions of the company.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree in Logistic / Transportation / Sekolah Tinggi Manajemen Transport or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): administration skill, communication skill, and time management skill
- Having knowledge about Import & Export (PIB, INSW, SPPB)
- Preferably having PPJK license
- Having driving license (SIM A)
- At least 3 years of working experience in the related field is required for this position
- Applicant must be willing to work in Kebon Sirih No. 38, Jakarta Pusat
- Preferably Staff (non-management & non-supervisor)s specializing in Logistic / Supply Chain or equivalent
- Full-Time position(s) available