- Handle full range of HR responsibilities comprising manpower planning, recruitment, placement, compensation, training & staff development, employee discipline, staff welfare, industrial relations and compliance with Indonesian employment legislation and statutory requirements.
- Oversee local administrative policies and processes to ensure proper compliance to Company rules and guidelines set up for good corporate governance and control/coordination of job accountabilities and performance results.
- Initiate suitable cadet training programs, industry training and internships to attract good candidates who can excel in the area of plantation agronomy, estate operations, milling operations and research/laboratory activities.
- Degree / Professional qualification in Business Administration, Human Resource Management, Humanities, Economics and Commerce, Legal and Plantation Management.
- Minimum 8 -10 years’ experience as HR Manager in a fairly large sized organization [min 500 workforce size] and experienced in handling labour union and industrial relations matters.
- Possesses effective leadership and organizing skills in leading and influencing change and positive employee morale and discipline at the operational and local country levels.
- Must be dynamic, hands-on and results-oriented with good communication and negotiation skills in articulating the company’s goals and mission to attract and engage new talented and competent candidates to join the company’s quest for rapid growth and expansion of its business operations in Kalimantan and other strategic locations.
- Fluent in English and computer literate-Microsoft Office, HRIS/SAP and good numerical skills.
- Previous HR experience in plantation or agriculture sector would be an advantage.
- Age group preferred: 35-45 years.
- Must be able and fit to travel and willing to be posted outstation [Kalimantan] as and when necessary.
- Good integrity, high level of personal discipline and a hardworking personality are essential.
- Salary and Benefits - Commensurate with market rate with competitive salary package for the right candidates.
- Career Prospects - Career advancement prospects are excellent for those who are results-driven and have a strong desire to grow together with a progressive and dynamic Group with regional operations.
Tutup pada 03/December/2016