- To check the completeness of the lessee’s data and inform the lack of data to marketing team maximum one day after the proposal is accepted.
- Conduct on the spot surveys of leasing application if necessary and provide a through survey report of the 5C + 1P, and prepare the credit visit report.
- Preparing credit review and provide recommendations to the credit committee in accordance with the designated SLS (maximum 2 working days after the complete application has received).
- Monitoring the quality of the leasing facility that has been running and communicate to relevant LO.
- Performing credit risk assessment.
- Maximum 35 years old
- A Bachelor's Degree in any area of education from a Reputable University
- At least 3 years working experience in Credit Risk Management in Leasing Company
- Able to operate computer Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Power Point, Access)
- Have a good interpersonal relationship, analytical, problem solving, and Result Oriented
- Having good communication in English both written and oral is more preferable
If you feel that you can meet the qualification and up to the challenge, please send your complete application (application letter, resume, expected salary, and any related supporting documents) and current color photograph.