• Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Bachelor's Degree,
• At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
• Preferably Supervisor / Coordinators specializing in Customer Service/Service Experience or equivalent.
• Experience to lead customer service quality assurance team based on COPC standard
• Strong analytical skills and attention to detail, with ability to multi-task
• The ability to embrace and continually adapt to change
• Responsible for setting the quality standards for customer care
• Provides feedback to assist in the creation of quality standards, performance improvement goals and the development of training programs
• Analyzes team scores and identifies training and improvement priorities
Tutup pada 03/December/2016