- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Economics, Finance/Accountancy/Banking, Business Studies/Administration/Management or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): min 3 years experience in bank auditing, knowledge of it functions-banking products and services, strong analytical skills and sharp professional judgment, Willingness to travel (at least 10% of the total time)..
- Required language(s): English, Bahasa Indonesia
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Staff (non-management & non-supervisor)s specializing in Finance - Audit/Taxation or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
- Implementing risk-based Internal Audit plan.
- Conducting a comprehensive and long-range program of Internal Audit coverage, process, and deliverables for IT audit engagements.
- Proactively communicating with the IT Audit Team Leader in managing the Internal Audit plan, providing satisfactory service to its clients (e.g. auditee and supervisory bodies), and bringing optimum clients acceptance on the audit findings and recommendations made by ARG Indonesia.
- Conduct a comprehensive Internal Audit activities to evaluate the adequacy of governance, risk management, and control over IT Division activities.
- Comply with the existing Rabobank Audit Standards (RAS), particularly the completion of Audit Rabobank Tool (ART), agreement of audit issues, and preparation of audit reports.
- Manage the audit objectives with appropriate timing, resources, and sequence of work efforts.
- Prepare audit working papers documentation in ART.
- Draft audit reports and give the appropriate audit opinion (based on the overall residual risk).
- Being an independent partner in business who challenges management in identifying and addressing risks that may jeopardize the realization of business objectives.
PT Bank Rabobank International Indonesia (Rabobank Indonesia) was established in September 1990 and currently has head-quarters at Noble House, 30th Floor, Jl. Dr. Ide Anak Agung Gde Agung (Lingkar Mega Kuningan) Kav. E 4.2 No.2, Jakarta 12950- Indonesia.
Rabobank Indonesia is a subsidiary of Rabobank Group, one of the largest financial services providers in the Netherlands. Rabobank Indonesia started its business by providing banking services to corporate clients. Like Rabobank Group, Rabobank Indonesia’s expertise is in Food & Agribusiness and aims to be a leading F&A bank in Indonesia. Currently Rabobank Indonesia serves Corporate and Business Banking clients.
• Credit and lending
• Mergers & Acquisition and Corporate Advisory (MACA)
• Corporate finance
• Global Financial Markets (GFM)/Treasury
• Cash management
• Trade and supply chain financing
Our Business Banking unit provides the following banking products and services to small and medium businesses, and individuals clients:
• Savings account, current account, time deposit
• SME and Commercial loans
• Consumer loans
• Trade financing
• Rabo WorldPass ATM Card
• Rabo Access Center 24-hour phone banking services
• Other services (foreign exchange, export import, bank guarantee, safe deposit box)
Awards and Recognition
2005, 2006, 2008 Infobank Awards – Named ‘Very Good’ in Financial Performance
2008 Sucofindo – Most Active Bank in implanting Warehouse Receipt Financing
2008 Bisnis Indonesia Awards – Best Foreign and Joint Venture Banking
In 2014, under the One-Rabobank vision, Rabobank International and Rabobank Nederland have officially become ‘Rabobank’.
Review ( PT Bank Rabobank International Indonesia )
- Gaji & Benefit
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Manajemen
- Nilai & Budaya
- Jenjang Karir
Fasilitas cuti yang cukup banyak dibandingkan dengan perusahaan perbankan lainnya.
Pekerjaan yang memerlukan kerja keras dan tantangan yang cukup tinggi.
Advice to Management
Perusahaan asing dengan fasilitas dan manfaat seperti pembelajaran secara internasional melalui jaringan internal yang bisa diakses dari manapun di selurun dunia.