- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Economics, Finance/Accountancy/Banking, Business Studies/Administration/Management or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): min 3 years experience in bank auditing, knowledge of it functions-banking products and services, strong analytical skills and sharp professional judgment, Willingness to travel (at least 10% of the total time)..
- Required language(s): English, Bahasa Indonesia
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Staff (non-management & non-supervisor)s specializing in Finance - Audit/Taxation or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
Assist the IT Audit Team Leader in providing Internal Audit services to PT Bank Rabobank International Indonesia (RII) by:
- Implementing risk-based Internal Audit plan.
- Conducting a comprehensive and long-range program of Internal Audit coverage, process, and deliverables for IT audit engagements.
- Proactively communicating with the IT Audit Team Leader in managing the Internal Audit plan, providing satisfactory service to its clients (e.g. auditee and supervisory bodies), and bringing optimum clients acceptance on the audit findings and recommendations made by ARG Indonesia.
- Conduct a comprehensive Internal Audit activities to evaluate the adequacy of governance, risk management, and control over IT Division activities.
- Comply with the existing Rabobank Audit Standards (RAS), particularly the completion of Audit Rabobank Tool (ART), agreement of audit issues, and preparation of audit reports.
- Manage the audit objectives with appropriate timing, resources, and sequence of work efforts.
- Prepare audit working papers documentation in ART.
- Draft audit reports and give the appropriate audit opinion (based on the overall residual risk).
- Being an independent partner in business who challenges management in identifying and addressing risks that may jeopardize the realization of business objectives.