• Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree,
• At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
• Preferably Supervisor / Coordinators specializing in Training & Development or equivalent.
• Experience to analyze cust service performance data and also project management
• Strong analytical, oral communication, and technical writing abilities, as well as flexibility and proficiency with computer hardware and software.
• Consultant to a business or organization, evaluating, planning, and implementing improvements in business processes and practices
• Lead process improvement initiatives to deliver efficiencies and benefits to internal and external customers
• Identify improvement opportunities and manage improvement requests from the business
• Coach and support project team members
• Facilitate improvement projects by collecting and interpreting data
Tutup pada 03/December/2016