JAC Recruitment Pte. Ltd. (Recruitment Firm)
The College Director, based in Jakarta, will be responsible for overall function and strategy implementation of the College and reports to the Regional Director (RD).
Planning & Strategy
- Create college annual operating plans that support strategic direction set and meet or exceed the annual budgets in terms of revenue and EBITA
- Collaborate with the management team to define and articulate the college's vision and to develop strategies for achieving that vision
- Develop and monitor strategies for ensuring the long-term financial viability of the organization
- Develop a go-to market strategy to expand College's stature, student population, and revenue
- Research, analyse and monitor financial, technological and demographic factors so that market opportunities may be capitalized.
- Build strategic partnerships with High Schools, Vocational Colleges and Agents for student recruitment
- Put in place best in class processes and practices to enhance student experience
- Strengthen the College Brand in Indonesia
- Hire and manage the human resources of the College according to authorized HR policies and procedures that fully comply with current laws and regulations
- Oversee the operations of the College and ensure its compliance with legal and regulatory requirements.
- Create and maintain procedures for implementing the plans approved by RD
- Evaluate the College and the staff's performance on a regular basis
- Drive initiatives in the College that contribute to long-term operational excellence
- Oversee staff in developing annual budgets that support operating plans and submit budgets for approval
- Ensure the College meets the annual planned financial and student objectives
- Ensure that staff practises all appropriate accounting procedures in compliance with Generally Accepted Accounting Principles
- Oversee monthly and quarterly assessments and forecasts of the College’s financial performance against budget, financial and operational goals.
- Ensure appropriate staff development and training
- Ensure appropriate policy development and documentation
- Ensure compliance to regulatory requirements and reporting
- Ensure college-wide committee facilitation
Sales, Marketing and PR
- Oversee the sales and marketing of the College as well as all marketing materials and collaterals are aligned
- Manage press development
- Establish marketing goals to ensure share of market and profitability
- Degree in related discipline. An MBA would be advantageous.
- At least 5 - 8 years of working experience as a senior business head or equivalent
- Prior experience in planning and development of marketing and sale strategies for private education preferred
- Experience of turning around a business, as well as driving aggressive growth will be advantageous
- Prior experience of working in Indonesia will be advantageous
- Proficient in Bahasa Indonesia and English
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Demonstrated leadership, people management and interpersonal skills
- Ability to mentor and coach the finance team with diverse levels of skills
- Knowledge in Edutrust requirements, will be advantageous
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
|Industri||Manajemen Sumber Daya Mannusia / Konsultasi|
JAC Recruitment was established in London since 1975. Since then it has expanded its operation into Asia with offices in Singapore, Japan, Malaysia, Indonesia, Thailand, China, South Korea, Hong Kong ,Vietnam and India. JAC aims to become a Global Industry Specialists & Executives Provider in our respective countries of operations. Our jigsaw logo represent the Client-Company and new talents. It symbolizes a precise match necessary for the success of all Business Enterprises. *
EA License No. : 90C3026