The College Director, based in Jakarta, will be responsible for overall function and strategy implementation of the College and reports to the Regional Director (RD).
Planning & Strategy
- Create college annual operating plans that support strategic direction set and meet or exceed the annual budgets in terms of revenue and EBITA
- Collaborate with the management team to define and articulate the college's vision and to develop strategies for achieving that vision
- Develop and monitor strategies for ensuring the long-term financial viability of the organization
- Develop a go-to market strategy to expand College's stature, student population, and revenue
- Research, analyse and monitor financial, technological and demographic factors so that market opportunities may be capitalized.
- Build strategic partnerships with High Schools, Vocational Colleges and Agents for student recruitment
- Put in place best in class processes and practices to enhance student experience
- Strengthen the College Brand in Indonesia
- Hire and manage the human resources of the College according to authorized HR policies and procedures that fully comply with current laws and regulations
- Oversee the operations of the College and ensure its compliance with legal and regulatory requirements.
- Create and maintain procedures for implementing the plans approved by RD
- Evaluate the College and the staff's performance on a regular basis
- Drive initiatives in the College that contribute to long-term operational excellence
- Oversee staff in developing annual budgets that support operating plans and submit budgets for approval
- Ensure the College meets the annual planned financial and student objectives
- Ensure that staff practises all appropriate accounting procedures in compliance with Generally Accepted Accounting Principles
- Oversee monthly and quarterly assessments and forecasts of the College’s financial performance against budget, financial and operational goals.
- Ensure appropriate staff development and training
- Ensure appropriate policy development and documentation
- Ensure compliance to regulatory requirements and reporting
- Ensure college-wide committee facilitation
Sales, Marketing and PR
- Oversee the sales and marketing of the College as well as all marketing materials and collaterals are aligned
- Manage press development
- Establish marketing goals to ensure share of market and profitability
- Degree in related discipline. An MBA would be advantageous.
- At least 5 - 8 years of working experience as a senior business head or equivalent
- Prior experience in planning and development of marketing and sale strategies for private education preferred
- Experience of turning around a business, as well as driving aggressive growth will be advantageous
- Prior experience of working in Indonesia will be advantageous
- Proficient in Bahasa Indonesia and English
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Demonstrated leadership, people management and interpersonal skills
- Ability to mentor and coach the finance team with diverse levels of skills
- Knowledge in Edutrust requirements, will be advantageous
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.