- Execution excellence on promotion, uplift evaluation and also ROI evaluation.
- Make sure the execution is on time as per plan (Prepare AL).
- Contribute to give an interesting idea to develop another activity of C money spending.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, any field (preferably Business Management) with GPA > 3.0 of 4.0.
- Exhibit high initiative and leadership in student organizations/extracurricular activities.
- Have a good analytical, creativity, and interpersonal skills.
- Eager to learn and enjoy challenges.
- Proficient in English (both speaking and writing) is preferable.
- Proficient in MS Office (Excel, Word, Power Point).
- Committed to undergo a full-time internship period for 3 months
- No work experience required.
- Internship position(s) available.