Learning and Development Manager
One of our clients, a leading multinational FMCG company is seeking for a highly capable Learning and People Development Manager to join their multicultural and highly performing team. This job is for you who is the leader on the field. In this job, you will be in charge for managing end to end people development activities, including TNA, coordination with regional team regarding learning programs, proposing training needs, organizing the execution, and also leading training evaluation. Key requirements include:
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, any field.
- Required skill(s): learning and development, people development, talent management.
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in people development field is required for this position.
- Preferably Manager / Assistant Managers specializing in people development or similar area.
- FMCG/pharmaceutical background is preferred.
- Excellent written and spoken English communication is a must.
- Multinational company working experience is a must.
- High willingness to grow and also ability to adjust to challenging environment.
- Concern to quality.
|Industri||Bisnis / Konsultasi Manajemen|
|Perusahaan||Robert Walters lihat lowongan lihat gaji lihat review lihat profil|
Robert Walters Jakarta was established in 2012 and due to continual expansion is seeking highly entrepreneurial, motivated recruitment consultants to grow the business. Jakarta is one of the worlds largest cities, is internationalising rapidly, with a corresponding increase in demand for an international standard of recruitment services.
Robert Walters is one of the world's leading global specialist recruitment and recruitment outsourcing businesses. The Group specialises in permanent and contract recruitment across all industry sectors, and count FORTUNE 500 companies, investment banks and multinational blue-chip commercial organisations as clients. Operating at all levels of seniority, Jakarta - Indonesia office manages the careers of the best professionals in the following disciplines: commerce finance, banking & financial services, engineering, human resources, legal, information technology, sales & marketing, supply chain, procurement & logistics, and support and administration fields.
lowongan kerja rekomendasi
- Masih Bekerja
- Admin / Customer Service
- 31 Mei 2016
- Gaji & Benefit
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Manajemen
- Nilai & Budaya
- Jenjang Karir
- Perusahaan berkembang cukup pesat di Indonesia, dari awalnya hanya sebanyak 5 staff, menjadi kira kira 20 staff, saat ini merupakan global recruitment consultant terbesar di Indonesia.
- Saya harap perusahaan mampu memberikan kurikulum training yang lebih terstruktur untuk kantor Indonesia. Dengan demikian, sumber daya manusia perusahaan juga bisa menjadi lebih baik lagi.