One of our clients, a leading multinational FMCG company is seeking for a highly capable Learning and People Development Manager to join their multicultural and highly performing team. This job is for you who is the leader on the field. In this job, you will be in charge for managing end to end people development activities, including TNA, coordination with regional team regarding learning programs, proposing training needs, organizing the execution, and also leading training evaluation. Key requirements include:
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, any field.
- Required skill(s): learning and development, people development, talent management.
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in people development field is required for this position.
- Preferably Manager / Assistant Managers specializing in people development or similar area.
- FMCG/pharmaceutical background is preferred.
- Excellent written and spoken English communication is a must.
- Multinational company working experience is a must.
- High willingness to grow and also ability to adjust to challenging environment.
- Concern to quality.