- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Economics, Finance/Accountancy/Banking, Business Studies/Administration/Management or equivalent
- Having experience in banking will be advantage
- Fresh graduate encouraged to apply
- Contract/Temporary position(s) available.
- Timely implementation of corporate operational risk policies and standards.
- Implementation of unit-specific operational risk policies, where relevant and procedures.
- Review and/or facilitate the timely update of process risk maps to ensure that control standards are effectively met.
- Review and validate risk events reported for factual accuracy, proper categorization of event, cause, effect, and ensure that proper action plans are established to correct and prevent event from recurring.
- Timely reporting/escalating of risk events/significant incidents to T&O Management and RMG.
- Collate, analyze, monitor and report KRI for the Unit, ensuring that proper action plans are established to address issues.
- Assist in the development and implementation of ORM initiatives and program to promote risk awareness and ORM standards.