- Work with other HVAC Sales Engineers in providing distinctive sales support in York equipment, system design and HVAC system solutions to satisfy customers’ needs.
- Develop the plans for the equipment sales business in the assigned market segment. Developing the equipment sales business in possession of sustainability, quality earning and continual growth.
- Execute the initiatives and committing to yield total customer satisfaction and achieve the business results.
- Meet Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) set for his business segment within the HVAC sales department.
- Maintain existing customer base and develop new customer base to ensure continuous business growth
- Maintain constant field intelligence and feedback pertinent information on competitors activities, product, prices, business performance and promotional programs
- Communicate and work closely with other departments in ensuring the overall company objectives/performance is achieved at all times.
- Manage the secured projects diligently in term of costing, timely planning of delivery schedule with the factory and the service department, minimize additional rework or unplanned cost and ensure prompt collection
- Foster strong customers relationship with all customers enabling the company is at active & leading, speedy response time, highly profitable, excellent payment collection position at all time.
- Perform any other duties from time to time, whether ad-hoc or otherwise, as assigned by his superior
- Maintain high morale and team spirit within the team
- Engineering Degree onwards or equivalent with minimum GPA 2.8
- Above 3 years working experience as sales/marketing position in direct selling industrial machineries
- Used to work based on target and under less supervision is preferable
- Sales & distribution development (preferable HVAC Market & customer base)
- Able to forecast pricing, quotation & budgeting.
- Good negotiation, communication, analytical, aggressive & relationship management skills
- Must be a proactive team player & having problem solving spirits
- Proficiency in English & computer literate.
- Possess a car would be an advantage.
Tutup pada 03/December/2016
- 0 reviews
- 0 gaji
Johnson Controls Indonesia, Wisma 77, 16th Floor, Jalan Letjen. S. Parman, Kav 77, Slipi, Jakarta 11410