- To attend on cargo hull and damage surveys as and when required and to prepare the necessary attendance advices, preliminary reports and final survey/adjustment reports in a timely manner and in accordance with the guidelines set out in the SOP.
- To also attend to risk management surveys if required and again ensure reports issued in a timely manner in accordance with the SOP.
- To be available to attend surveys outside working hours and on weekends (public holidays) as and when required and to ensure when working outside the office that your movements reported to the office via text sms or e-mail on at least a daily basis
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree from Merchant Marine Higher Education (ANT I-III / ATT I-III), Marine Engineering, Maritime Studies, Nautica or equivalent.
- Willing to be placed in branch office throughout Indonesia
- Willing to travel throughout Indonesia and work in flexi-time hours
- Required skill(s): Computer Literate, Marine Insurance, Quantity Survey, Vessel Stowage Planning, Cargo Handling, Health and Safety Management.
Excellent interpersonal and communication skill, self-motivated, dynamic and able to work under pressure
- Full-Time position(s) available.