- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree Psychology/Education (Social Welfare is prioritized)
- Required skills: expertise in child and/or youth care, participative-creative and gender sensitive approach, capability for goal-oriented planning-reporting & acting, ability to establish and maintain trust and relationships, ability to work under pressure, self management skills
- At least 5 years of working experience in the related field is required for this position
- Preferably Supervisor / Coordinators specializing in Social & Counselling Service or equivalent.
- Full-Time and Contract positions available
- Applicants must be willing to work in Bandung/Yogyakarta/Semarang
- Long time commitment
Interested applicants should send by apply at karir.com
(Max 25MB) latest by December7, 2016. It is must for all the applicants to mention the designation in the subject line of e.mail while sending their application.Responsibilities:
- Guiding the personal development of the young adults
- Creating opportunities for contact with the young adult’s family of origin, SOS family and community
- Supporting the educational and career development of the young adults
- Supporting the SOS mothers and village life
- Fulfilling administration and managing duties
Lowongan pekerjaan ini kemungkinan telah berakhir.
SOS Children’s Villages Indonesia is a part of SOS-Kinderdorf International which is a non-governmental, non-political, non-denominational and non-profit social development organization, working exclusively in the public interest. Its objectives are: - To provide specialist care and support for orphaned and abandoned children through the SOS Children’s Villages. - To support children, young persons and families in need through the establishment of social centers, schools and vocational training centers. - To advocate and promote the rights of children throughout the world. - To work with international organizations, and promote world-wide understanding and exchange of knowledge on child care issues. - To serve as a model of long-term family based care. Please visit http://www.sos.or.id/ to know further about us.