- Bachelor degree in social sciences (management/leadership, HRM, educational sciences, psychology, social work etc.)
- Minimum 5 years experience
- Having leadership experience at a senior management/executive level, preferentially within the NGO or public sector;having practical experience in one or more of the following functional areas: child and/or youth care, community development, human resource management, psychology, education
- Good physical and mental health
- Readiness to live within an SOS Children’s Village Indonesia (Banda Aceh, Meulaboh, Medan, Jakarta, Lembang-Bandung, Semarang, Tabanan-Bali, and Maumere-Flores)
- Willingness to make a long-term commitment
- Strong interest in working with children and youths
- Excellent skills and expertise in HR/HRD; ability of strategic thinking, planning and budgeting; financial management skills; basic knowledge in fundraising and marketing; network-based way of thinking
- Excellent knowledge and skills of Pedagogical and psychological, basic comprehension of child, youth and family development
- Excellent knowledge of national child welfare and child care legislation, familiar with and aware of children’s rights and child protection,
- Capability to promote child and youth activities
- Experience in cooperating with local and national child and youth care projects of governmental and NGO initiatives
- Intercultural, gender and diversity sensitivity, respects and appreciates different cultures, religions and social backgrounds and is capable of a gender sensitive approach
- Emphatic and active listener
- Excellent skills of Community development and facilitation
- Has perseverance, durability and good conflict management
Interested applicants should send by apply at karir.com
(Max 25MB) latest by December7, 2016. It is must for all the applicants to mention the designation in the subject line of e.mail while sending their application.Responsibilities:
- Being a father figure for children, youth and families SOS Children's Village
- Run, monitor and evaluate programs for beneficiaries in the SOS Children's Village Cibubur, in accordance with the policy of SOS Children's Villages Program
- Develop character / capacitybuilding program for Beneficiaries in SOS Children's Village, in accordance with the values of the local culture and policy SOS Children's Villages Programme
- Develop beneficiariest progress report on the SOS Children's Village
- Do families visit
- Ensuring Program Database (PDB) SOS Children's Village goes according to regulations / policy in SOS Children's Villages Indonesia.
- Develop a network with individuals, organizations / other agencies and government for the benefit of the program at the SOS Children's Village
- Provide support for the implementation of the Program Development Department program SOS Children's Villages Indonesia.
Lowongan pekerjaan ini kemungkinan telah berakhir.
SOS Children’s Villages Indonesia is a part of SOS-Kinderdorf International which is a non-governmental, non-political, non-denominational and non-profit social development organization, working exclusively in the public interest. Its objectives are: - To provide specialist care and support for orphaned and abandoned children through the SOS Children’s Villages. - To support children, young persons and families in need through the establishment of social centers, schools and vocational training centers. - To advocate and promote the rights of children throughout the world. - To work with international organizations, and promote world-wide understanding and exchange of knowledge on child care issues. - To serve as a model of long-term family based care. Please visit http://www.sos.or.id/ to know further about us.