PT Nayue Kosmetik Indonesia
- Good in English, in both written and spoken. College Degree above. Mandarin is a plus.
- 3+ years relative working experience
- Good computer knowledge MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Highly motivated and able to work under pressure; Detailed-oriented.
- Self-dependent, great sense of responsibility, good organizer
- Flexible in scope of tasks and schedule of work.
- Strong communication skills, good team player and hard working.
- Minimum age is 22 years old and maximum age is 35 years old.
- Invoices management including purchase, cancel, credit and file invoices;
- Issue invoices to customer correctly and timely according to request;
- Prepare monthly reports (AP and AR reports);
- Handle staff expenses claim/ Check and process employees' reimbursement;
- Maintain petty cash flow and records;
- Bank daily transactions/ Bank accounts maintenance, including account opening/closing, account status update, on-line banking maintenance, key contact of bank issues.
- Verify the VAT invoices and reconcile the input tax;
- Liaise with Tax Bureau/ submit monthly declarations VAT/Individual Income Tax and any other declarations/registrations/ accounts update needed according to Chinese accounting and financial law
- Prepare monthly Payroll and taxes according to Chinese regulations
- Assist month-end closing/ Prepare Balance Sheet and P&L Accounts in an accurate manner
- Responsible for full set accounts including General Ledger accounting, accounts reconciliation, accruals, inventory etc
- Assist in annual statutory audit, provide respective information and ensure information given are true and accurate, Assist Finance Controller to conduct financial analysis and financial budget;
- Other ad-hoc project or assignments within accounting function
PT. Nayue Kosmetik Indonesia bergerak dibidang pembuatan dan pemasaran produk kosmetik yang bermarkas di Shanghai.
lowongan kerja rekomendasi