We are looking for passionate developers who sees programming as an Art. Are you the one? Ready to create masterpiece? Join our band of developers as Senior C++ Developer in our Bali office.
You’re an experienced senior developer, have been working with C++ for 5 years or more. You also have a sound knowledge of the following:
- Excellent English communication skills
- C++ technologies, such as knowledge of the latest C++ 11, standard library, STL containers and algorithms, dynamic polymorphism and C++ specific notions, such as friend classes
- Relevant Degree (Associate Degree and/or Bachelor Degree)
- Willing to work in Bali (Relocation package will be provided when required)
You may also have these extra exposure:
- Comfortable with AOP
- Design Patterns
- Git, GitHub, Jenkins
- Agile / SCRUM
- Front end development (HTML5, CSS3, SPA)
- AWS or Azure deployments
- Ubuntu and CentOS
- DevOps concepts and Tools
- PostgreSQL, MySQL, MongoDB
- Grunt, Bower, Ansible
- Real-time Analytics
- Service Automation
- Intelligent Alerting
- Capacity Planning
- Embedded systems design, low-level hardware interactions
- Testing Solutions (Stress Test, Load Testing, Availability Testing)
- End-to-end Network Visibility
- SIP Trunk Management
We are a Great International Team, working mainly with overseas clients. With 25 years of commitment, we continuously discover ways to improve ourselves and make sure we’re always on top of things. We happen to also offer many more lifestyle benefits than most employers.
Constant development, exciting challenges, well-defined career path; that’s who we are.
Please submit your application, enclosing your latest CV in English, to http://careers.mitrais.com/ or by clicking the button below. Mitrais only recruits through its career page.