We are looking for passionate developers who sees programming as an Art. Are you the one? Ready to create masterpiece? Join our band of developers as Senior C++ Developer in our Bali office.
You’re an experienced senior developer, have been working with C++ for 5 years or more. You also have a sound knowledge of the following:
- Excellent English communication skills
- C++ technologies, such as knowledge of the latest C++ 11, standard library, STL containers and algorithms, dynamic polymorphism and C++ specific notions, such as friend classes
- Relevant Degree (Associate Degree and/or Bachelor Degree)
- Willing to work in Bali (Relocation package will be provided when required)
You may also have these extra exposure:
- Comfortable with AOP
- Design Patterns
- Git, GitHub, Jenkins
- Agile / SCRUM
- Front end development (HTML5, CSS3, SPA)
- AWS or Azure deployments
- Ubuntu and CentOS
- DevOps concepts and Tools
- PostgreSQL, MySQL, MongoDB
- Grunt, Bower, Ansible
- Real-time Analytics
- Service Automation
- Intelligent Alerting
- Capacity Planning
- Embedded systems design, low-level hardware interactions
- Testing Solutions (Stress Test, Load Testing, Availability Testing)
- End-to-end Network Visibility
- SIP Trunk Management
We are a Great International Team, working mainly with overseas clients. With 25 years of commitment, we continuously discover ways to improve ourselves and make sure we’re always on top of things. We happen to also offer many more lifestyle benefits than most employers.
Constant development, exciting challenges, well-defined career path; that’s who we are.
Please submit your application, enclosing your latest CV in English, to http://careers.mitrais.com/ or by clicking the button below. Mitrais only recruits through its career page.
Review ( MITRAIS )
- Gaji & Benefit
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Manajemen
- Nilai & Budaya
- Jenjang Karir
Good work-life balance, rarely work overtime. English speaking company, will boost your English skills of course. Good salary for the fresh graduate. Good starting point of your Software Engineer Career.
Career Path system is only good for the low to mid career path. Sometimes hanged up in the same project over years. Not using the latest technology. Canteen price is bit expensive :p
Advice to Management
Good for starter or fresh graduate. Bonuses : THR, flight allowance, medical insurance. No project bonuses. Good work-life balance. It's difficult to apply relocate to other office branches.