- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Master's Degree / Post Graduate Degree, Hospitality/Tourism/Hotel Management or equivalent.
- Required language(s): English, Bahasa Indonesia
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Manager / Assistant Managers specializing in Hotel Management/Tourism Services or equivalent.
- Full-Time and Contract position(s) available.
Responsible for ensuring the smooth operation of the Club on a day to day basis except the F&B outlet and to provide all guests with quality service while maximizing revenue and productivity, and developing managers and employees.
- Perhatian bagus dari perusahaan bagi karyawan yang memiliki performa bagus pada saat bekerja, dengan adanya hal itu semangat kerja karyawan menjai terpacu.
- Sering melebihi jam regulator kantor untuk pekerjaan yang ada di perusahaan ini, sehingga karyawan tidak mendapatkan waktu istirahat yang cukup.
Ktr Cabang Hotel Aryaduta Jl Prapatan 44-48 Hotel Aryaduta Gambir, Gambir Jakarta Pusat 10110 DKI Jakarta
PT Lippo Karawaci Tbk (“Lippo Karawaci”) was founded on a vision to impact lives through the development of well-planned sustainable independent townships within green environments and first class physical and social infrastructure. Over more than a decade, the Company has proven itself as a highly trusted property developer with the most recognizable brand name, owner of the largest diversified landbank and pioneering projects in strategic locations throughout Indonesia. Through a merger of 8 property related companies in 2004 the Company has expanded its business portfolio to encompass urban development, large scale integrated developments, retail malls, healthcare, hotels and leisure, as well as a fee-based income portfolio.