KLAAI DENDAN LESTARI, PT
Job Responsibilities :
- Drafting contract and preparing any legal documents.
- Review draft to find weaknesses and advantages as well as anticipation of the constraints of implementation of the agreement or damages that may be suffered by the company and provide a solution to its completion.
- Ensure any agreement made by company is accordance with the laws and regulations in Indonesia.
- Provide legal opinions or legal advices on corporate issues or company plans relating to the regulations issued by the government.
Job Qualifications :
- Maximum 45 years old.
- Graduate Bachelor Degree from a reputable academy, preferably majoring in Law with minimum GPA 3,00.
- At least 5 years or working experience in the related field is required this positon.
- Fluent in English both spoken and written.
- Having knowledge about business law, corporate law and civil law.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Good networking, good communication, highly motivated, responsible and responsive.
- Careful, Highly Initiative and Hardworking, able to work well in under pressure situation
- Strong analytical and problem solving ability
- Willing to be place in Tangerang
If you feel that you can meet the qualification and up for the challenge, please send your complete resume and current color photograph by clicking button bellow
|Industri||Perdagangan dan Distribusi|
lowongan kerja rekomendasi