- Handling HR & GA (Compensation Benefit, Ensure legal compliance by monitoring, etc).
- Working closely with various departments, increasingly in a consultancy role, assisting line managers to understand and implement policies and procedures
- Promoting equality and diversity as part of the culture of the organisation
- Liaising with a wide range of people involved in policy areas such as staff performance
- Recruiting staff - this includes developing job descriptions and person specifications, preparing job adverts, checking application forms, shortlisting, interviewing and selecting candidates
- Developing and implementing policies on issues like working conditions, performance management, equal opportunities, disciplinary procedures and absence management
- Administering payroll and maintaining attendance employee records
- Interpreting and advising on employment law
- Dealing with grievances and implementing disciplinary procedures
- Planning, and sometimes delivering, training - including inductions for new staff
- Analysing training needs in conjunction with departmental managers.
- 25-30 years old.
- Minimum Diploma Degree in Psychology / Law /, preferably graduated from a reputable University.
- Minimum GPA 3,00
- Has proven minimum 1 years working experience as HR staff
- Excellent Computer skills (Ms Excel, Word, Outlook Express).
- Excellent Communication skill in English, both oral and written is advantage.
- Soft Skill Requirements
- Dynamic, able to work independently and in a team.
- Highly Motivated with spirit to learn new things
- Good problem solving, analytical and Leadership skill.
Tutup pada 05/December/2016
- 0 reviews
- 0 gaji
Darmo Permai III, Ruko Pasar Modern No 20 Sono Kwijeman Sukomanunggal Surabaya, East Java, Indonesia