- Handling HR & GA (Compensation Benefit, Ensure legal compliance by monitoring, etc).
- Working closely with various departments, increasingly in a consultancy role, assisting line managers to understand and implement policies and procedures
- Promoting equality and diversity as part of the culture of the organisation
- Liaising with a wide range of people involved in policy areas such as staff performance
- Recruiting staff - this includes developing job descriptions and person specifications, preparing job adverts, checking application forms, shortlisting, interviewing and selecting candidates
- Developing and implementing policies on issues like working conditions, performance management, equal opportunities, disciplinary procedures and absence management
- Administering payroll and maintaining attendance employee records
- Interpreting and advising on employment law
- Dealing with grievances and implementing disciplinary procedures
- Planning, and sometimes delivering, training - including inductions for new staff
- Analysing training needs in conjunction with departmental managers.
General Requirements :
- 25-30 years old.
- Minimum Diploma Degree in Psychology / Law /, preferably graduated from a reputable University.
- Minimum GPA 3,00
- Has proven minimum 1 years working experience as HR staff
- Excellent Computer skills (Ms Excel, Word, Outlook Express).
- Excellent Communication skill in English, both oral and written is advantage.
- Soft Skill Requirements
- Dynamic, able to work independently and in a team.
- Highly Motivated with spirit to learn new things
- Good problem solving, analytical and Leadership skill.
Lowongan pekerjaan ini kemungkinan telah berakhir.
PT Bumi Satoria merupakan bagian dari perusahaan Satoria Group yang berlokasi di Kota Surabaya. PT Bumi Satoria sebagai kantor pusat yang mengurusi beberapa anak perusahaan. Saat ini Kami sedang membuka lowongan kerja untuk posisi :