- To plan, formulates, and maintains strategically of purchasing, logistics, warehouses, transportations/shipment, and inventory objectives.
- Coordinate and report out on specific supply chain issues as necessary.
- Effectively manage supplier selection to meet quality, service, delivery, cost, risk mitigation, and supplier capabilities to meet the company’s requirements.
- Ensure just-in-time delivery of materials to meet customer demand.
- To formulates and maintains the whole process of distribution from ordering to receiving, preparation to delivery.
- Lead inventory right sizing initiatives.
- Analyzes market and delivery conditions to determine present and future stock/material availability vs. projected needs.
- Maintain systems to ensure inventory optimization, and appropriate replenishment strategies.
- Collaborate with production and operations departments in planning activities to deliver products on time.
- Apply necessary continuous improvement tools in order to streamline efficiency and effectiveness of supply chain activities.
- Develops new progressive approaches to improving overall customer satisfaction as it relates to lead time, on time delivery, and supplier quality.
- Identify opportunities for improvement and facilitate teams to address issues.
- Coordinate with engineering, quality and production to establish corrective actions regarding supplier/vendor related issues.
- Coordinate shipping logistics and documentation to assure accurate shipping records are in full compliance with both international and domestic transportation regulations.
- Assure purchase costs are reasonable and accurately recorded and that the receiving, inventory and shipping procedures support the needs of the Accounting process and procedures.
- Prepares and reviews contracts, bids, proposals, and vendor agreements for legal correctness, price, and acceptability of items to specifications.
- Negotiates or supervises the negotiation of complex requests for equipment, supplies, and services from suppliers and subcontractors.
- Develop and maintain a system to evaluate vendor quotations and performance that aids to utilizes appropriate negotiation and purchasing techniques to ensure optimum quality, price, delivery, and service from suppliers.
- To supervise, coach and train the workforce in supply chain process regarding the procedures, system, responsibility, and global logistics strategies.
- Minimum Bachelor degree in Transportation, Supply Chain, Management, Engineering or related discipline.
- Practical knowledge and experience at least 6 years of progressively responsible in the delivery and management of purchasing, inventory, import/shipment, supply chain, storage and distribution.
- Ability to manage multiple concurrent tasks and perform any duties of company business.
- Ability to work with a wide range of technical, sales, manufacturing, management personnel and business process owners.
- Analytical abilities to assess the performance of suppliers against criteria such as quality, cost, reliability, ability to innovate and financial stability.
- Ability to create an environment that fosters and supports continuous improvement and demonstrates a sense of urgency resulting in customer satisfaction.
- Must be well organized and a self-starter.
- Proficient in the use of computer applications and systems.
- Expertise in project management, procurement methods, and strong knowledge of quality systems and manufacturing processes.
- Communicative and relationship building skills.
- Fluency in both verbal and written English is essential.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Must be able to occasionally work weekends and overtime when required.
- Practical knowledge and experience in negotiating with suppliers, manufacturers, customs, customers, contractors, and forwarder/shippers.
- Strategic vision and mission to logistic, warehouse, and purchasing functions.
- Should be able to process information in the form of computing financial data, compiling information and data for departmental reports, analyze information and data, and interpreting the result.
- Ability to lead and motivate a team.
- Ability to deal with unexpected changes.
- Willing to be place in Sunset Road, Kuta, Bali.
Lowongan pekerjaan ini kemungkinan telah berakhir.
PT. Indowines is one of the most important and dynamic importer and distributors of wines for Indonesia. It’s portfolio includes mayor vineyards from Chile, Australia, Italy and France, such as Santa Ema, Tarapaca, Duval Leroy, Col Dorcia, Castel, Salitage, among many others. Also we represent for the Indonesian market the world acclaimed Italian coffee Segafredo, La San Marco coffee machines and soon one of the most important glassware companies of the world, Riedel.