Supply Chain Manager
- To plan, formulates, and maintains strategically of purchasing, logistics, warehouses, transportations/shipment, and inventory objectives.
- Coordinate and report out on specific supply chain issues as necessary.
- Effectively manage supplier selection to meet quality, service, delivery, cost, risk mitigation, and supplier capabilities to meet the company’s requirements.
- Ensure just-in-time delivery of materials to meet customer demand.
- To formulates and maintains the whole process of distribution from ordering to receiving, preparation to delivery.
- Lead inventory right sizing initiatives.
- Analyzes market and delivery conditions to determine present and future stock/material availability vs. projected needs.
- Maintain systems to ensure inventory optimization, and appropriate replenishment strategies.
- Collaborate with production and operations departments in planning activities to deliver products on time.
- Apply necessary continuous improvement tools in order to streamline efficiency and effectiveness of supply chain activities.
- Develops new progressive approaches to improving overall customer satisfaction as it relates to lead time, on time delivery, and supplier quality.
- Identify opportunities for improvement and facilitate teams to address issues.
- Coordinate with engineering, quality and production to establish corrective actions regarding supplier/vendor related issues.
- Coordinate shipping logistics and documentation to assure accurate shipping records are in full compliance with both international and domestic transportation regulations.
- Assure purchase costs are reasonable and accurately recorded and that the receiving, inventory and shipping procedures support the needs of the Accounting process and procedures.
- Prepares and reviews contracts, bids, proposals, and vendor agreements for legal correctness, price, and acceptability of items to specifications.
- Negotiates or supervises the negotiation of complex requests for equipment, supplies, and services from suppliers and subcontractors.
- Develop and maintain a system to evaluate vendor quotations and performance that aids to utilizes appropriate negotiation and purchasing techniques to ensure optimum quality, price, delivery, and service from suppliers.
- To supervise, coach and train the workforce in supply chain process regarding the procedures, system, responsibility, and global logistics strategies.
- Minimum Bachelor degree in Transportation, Supply Chain, Management, Engineering or related discipline.
- Practical knowledge and experience at least 6 years of progressively responsible in the delivery and management of purchasing, inventory, import/shipment, supply chain, storage and distribution.
- Ability to manage multiple concurrent tasks and perform any duties of company business.
- Ability to work with a wide range of technical, sales, manufacturing, management personnel and business process owners.
- Analytical abilities to assess the performance of suppliers against criteria such as quality, cost, reliability, ability to innovate and financial stability.
- Ability to create an environment that fosters and supports continuous improvement and demonstrates a sense of urgency resulting in customer satisfaction.
- Must be well organized and a self-starter.
- Proficient in the use of computer applications and systems.
- Expertise in project management, procurement methods, and strong knowledge of quality systems and manufacturing processes.
- Communicative and relationship building skills.
- Fluency in both verbal and written English is essential.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Must be able to occasionally work weekends and overtime when required.
- Practical knowledge and experience in negotiating with suppliers, manufacturers, customs, customers, contractors, and forwarder/shippers.
- Strategic vision and mission to logistic, warehouse, and purchasing functions.
- Should be able to process information in the form of computing financial data, compiling information and data for departmental reports, analyze information and data, and interpreting the result.
- Ability to lead and motivate a team.
- Ability to deal with unexpected changes.
- Willing to be place in Sunset Road, Kuta, Bali.
Tutup pada 05/December/2016
- 0 reviews
- 0 gaji
Jl Sunset Road 166 Kerobokan, Kuta Denpasar 80361 Bali