Mattel Indonesia PT
Key Accountability Areas
- Monitoring of production processes and methods to ensure performance, product aesthetics and safety standards are achieved.
- Identify problems and suggest engineering solutions which directly improve process / product quality.
- Coordinate with support departments (Facilities and Engineering) to ensure that process equipment and line tooling undergo regular Preventative and Line Maintenance at the appropriate times.
- Train, motivate and coach sub-ordinates sustain product aesthetics and safety requirements.
- Provide assistance, support, instruction and motivation of all subordinates
- Contribute to plan preparation, consistent with production capacity to ensure customer requirements and schedule is achieved.
- Control production labor distribution and process performance to ensure daily and weekly schedule adherence is achieved and customers requirements are met on a timely basis.
- S1 or D3 with equivalent professional experience.
- Minimum 3 years working experience in a high volume, manufacturing environment with a large labor force - preferably in a Production supervisory role.
- Good in communication and leadership, analytical skills and the ability to influence change.
- Team orientated with good interpersonal skills
- Proactive, results oriented, and a “never give up” attitude.
- Willing to work on shift basis.
- Willing to be located in Cikarang
If you meet the requirement, please send your complete CV (attachment only in Word Format) & photograph to
Please put code “PRODUCTION SUPERVISOR” on your subject email.
Only short listed candidate will be proceed.
|Lokasi||Cikarang Utara, Bekasi, Jawa Barat|
|Industri||Manufaktur / Produksi|
|Perusahaan||Mattel Indonesia PT lihat lowongan lihat gaji lihat profil|
PT Mattel Indonesia is a worldwide company and a leader in toy business. We operate as the largest manufacturer of dolls and we employ about 7,000 people in Indonesia. We produce Barbie, fashion dolls. It has two plants at Jababeka Industrial Estate Cikarang, Bekasi.
Currently we have several positions in our company requiring people with fresh ideas and insight to grow professionally with us. Our working environment offers opportunities for people to grow and develop, enabling you to thrive and achieve your maximum potential.
We invite you to join our team as