Key Accountability Areas
- Monitoring of production processes and methods to ensure performance, product aesthetics and safety standards are achieved.
- Identify problems and suggest engineering solutions which directly improve process / product quality.
- Coordinate with support departments (Facilities and Engineering) to ensure that process equipment and line tooling undergo regular Preventative and Line Maintenance at the appropriate times.
- Train, motivate and coach sub-ordinates sustain product aesthetics and safety requirements.
- Provide assistance, support, instruction and motivation of all subordinates
- Contribute to plan preparation, consistent with production capacity to ensure customer requirements and schedule is achieved.
- Control production labor distribution and process performance to ensure daily and weekly schedule adherence is achieved and customers requirements are met on a timely basis.
- S1 or D3 with equivalent professional experience.
- Minimum 3 years working experience in a high volume, manufacturing environment with a large labor force - preferably in a Production supervisory role.
- Good in communication and leadership, analytical skills and the ability to influence change.
- Team orientated with good interpersonal skills
- Proactive, results oriented, and a “never give up” attitude.
- Willing to work on shift basis.
- Willing to be located in Cikarang
If you meet the requirement, please send your complete CV (attachment only in Word Format) & photograph to
Please put code “PRODUCTION SUPERVISOR” on your subject email.
Only short listed candidate will be proceed.