JOIN OUR TEAM AND LET’S BE AWESOME!
Briton International English School is the leading English language school with 24 centres all over Indonesia and 2,500 students every month. We are looking for self-motivated and fast-learner talents in our upcoming new branch offices to fill the following position;
TEACHER COORDINATOR (TC)
(Job Location: MANADO)
- pass the 2-month initial teacher training in Makassar
- teach classes in the assigned branch office.
- follow the teacher's routines including the professional development program.
- Indonesian citizen, not more than 35 years of age
- education min. bachelor degree
- Good English proficiency (preferably with TOEFL min 550 / IELTS 6.5).
- pleasant personality and good performance.
- commit to a minimum 2-year contract.
- at least 3-year teaching experience in reputable institutions
- highly competitive salary, health insurance, and attractive performance allowances
- teacher training and certificates from Cambridge English Language assessment
- on-going professional teaching development program
- Career advancement in either academic or management
- Professional member of CET (Cambridge English Teacher)-an international teacher community
- Opportunity to become Cambridge Speaking Examiners
- Opportunity for Trinity Cert TESOL
Join us now and let’s be awesome. Send your application and CV (in English) to the address below;
BRITON International English School
Jl. Tamalanrea Raya
Ruko BTP Grand Central Blok M, No. 12-15