JOIN OUR TEAM AND LET’S BE AWESOME!
Briton International English School is the leading English language school with 24 centres all over Indonesia and 2,500 students every month. We are looking for self-motivated and fast-learner talents in our upcoming new branch offices to fill the following position;
TEACHER COORDINATOR (TC)
(Job Location: MANADO)
- pass the 2-month initial teacher training in Makassar
- teach classes in the assigned branch office.
- follow the teacher's routines including the professional development program.
- Indonesian citizen, not more than 35 years of age
- education min. bachelor degree
- Good English proficiency (preferably with TOEFL min 550 / IELTS 6.5).
- pleasant personality and good performance.
- commit to a minimum 2-year contract.
- at least 3-year teaching experience in reputable institutions
- highly competitive salary, health insurance, and attractive performance allowances
- teacher training and certificates from Cambridge English Language assessment
- on-going professional teaching development program
- Career advancement in either academic or management
- Professional member of CET (Cambridge English Teacher)-an international teacher community
- Opportunity to become Cambridge Speaking Examiners
- Opportunity for Trinity Cert TESOL
Join us now and let’s be awesome. Send your application and CV (in English) to the address below;
BRITON International English School
Jl. Tamalanrea Raya
Ruko BTP Grand Central Blok M, No. 12-15
Lowongan pekerjaan ini kemungkinan telah berakhir.
Your Success Begins Here
The School was first established in 1996 in Indonesia and initially focused its target on job seekers to find the employment, exposing them to English conversation and increasing their workplace skills. We continuously strive to maintain our reputation and performance by providing the best learning environment and programs to help students improve their English.
Authorized Centre for Cambridge ESOL Exams
Since 2001, Briton has been authorized as a Cambridge ESOL Exams Centre. Briton is responsible to promote and administer Cambridge Exams in Indonesia. Around the world over 12,500 organisations accept Cambridge English exams. They include universities and colleges, business organizations and government departments. Once you have earned a Cambridge English certificate, you hold one of the most valuable English qualifications in the world.
Briton introduces ‘Absolutely Speaking’ environment where students and teachers do not only speak and learn in the class, but also outside the class with our various activities, events, and study tours. Briton has gained reputation as one of the best and unique school in Indonesia with 19 centres in 2011. Briton is the only school in Indonesia that uses international exams from Cambridge ESOL, UK as part of its student testing standard at the end of each level.
Briton Towards 100 Centres in 2018
Briton currently has 22 centers and teaches 3,500 full-time students and has outstanding alumni of 250,000 students since its first establishment across Indonesia. Briton has gained the trust of many companies in the Banking and Financial Sector, Schools, Mining and Petroleum Sector, and our other major clients such as PLN, PDAM, and PT Angkasa Pura. For the next 3 years, Briton has committed to open 100 new branches in Medan, Kalimantan, Jabodetabek, East Java & Bali, Pekanbaru, Palembang and Sul-Sel/Bar.