PT Medisave Makmur Gemilang
Job Description :
- Lead and manage recruitment selection.
- Develop HR planning and management system.
- Evaluate, design and admister competitive compesation and benefit program.
- Improve employee satisfaction climate in the work place.
- Ensure complience to labour laws.
- Established training and development plan which support to business needs.
- Maintains management guidelines by preparing, up dating and recommending human resourse policies and procedures.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree from Human Resource Management, Psychology, Law or equivalent with GPA minimum 3.0.
- Minimum experience 5 years in the same field.
- Understand aspect of employment and HR policies.
- Good knowlegde Labour Laws / HR policied.
- Experience in design SOP.
- Proficient in computer.
- Good leadership and discipline.
- Able to conduct training and work pressure.
- Excellent in english.
|Industri||Biotech / Farmasi / Kedokteran / Kesehatan|
Medisave provides innovative solutions and products for operating theatres, hybrid operating rooms, ICU/NICU units, surgical preparation rooms and other hospital areas and also focuses on products and services for core processes in surgery. The product range includes among other items surgical instruments for open or minimally invasive approaches, retractor system, surgical sutures, sterile container, power tools, electrosurgical and products for difficult airway management (e.g: Intubationscope). In the modern operating rooms innovative surgical procedures are being performed. The right technology safe costs and time to the hospital. Hybrid operating rooms required flexible and compact solutions to facilitate the integration of the medical technology and medical teams. Right materials and design facilitate disinfection ensuring hygienic work environments. Friendly design, access to day light and proper patient monitoring solutions transform the environment in a better place for patients, family and medical staff. Medisave also actively exchanges knowledge through its international service network and its numerous continuing education programs supporting by Center of Excellent Team from our principals.
Through exchanging knowledge with its customers, Medisave helps to improve treatments and working procedures in hospitals and to increase the safety of patients, doctors and nursing staff.Medisave is one of the national leading healthcare suppliers. With a long history and experiences of its founders who are competent in the healthcare market, We continued toward our core values to serve the healthcare market with Professional, Innovative, Teamwork, Communicative, Speed. Our divisions orient their products and services toward different medical fields: hospital and surgery. By networking our divisions´ knowledge and developing solutions for the healthcare system, we transform products and services into integrated systems.
"The success of the Medisave organization is determined by our employees' understanding of the overall aims of the company and their willingness and hard work to achieve them.“ So say our corporate guidelines. Highly qualified employees, who act on their own responsibility, are the key to our success. the company developed well and this is gift of almighty God that really thank-full for that.
lowongan kerja rekomendasi