- Lead and manage recruitment selection.
- Develop HR planning and management system.
- Evaluate, design and admister competitive compesation and benefit program.
- Improve employee satisfaction climate in the work place.
- Ensure complience to labour laws.
- Established training and development plan which support to business needs.
- Maintains management guidelines by preparing, up dating and recommending human resourse policies and procedures.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree from Human Resource Management, Psychology, Law or equivalent with GPA minimum 3.0.
- Minimum experience 5 years in the same field.
- Understand aspect of employment and HR policies.
- Good knowlegde Labour Laws / HR policied.
- Experience in design SOP.
- Proficient in computer.
- Good leadership and discipline.
- Able to conduct training and work pressure.
- Excellent in english.
Tutup pada 05/December/2016