PT Medisave Makmur Gemilang
Job Description :
- Fully understand about the world of medical devices and consumables sales either distribution and tender.
- Ability to compete with large market share.
- Develop and implement strategy and plan for the whole regional sales accordance with overall channel strategy and each customer to deliver sales target.
- To identify and establish market development projects in order to achieve and exceed strategy and targets into medical device and consumables market.
- Work with members of the marketing team to develop and communicate actionable, revenue-generating strategies by analyzing marketing campaign performance.
- To develop and implement marketing and sales strategy and aligning products, systems and resources to ensure proper execution of strategy.
- Prepare accurate sales forecast.
- Build strong and commited customer relationship to local / area trade account.
- Responsible for the overall generating of sales of assigned account : Sales report, Monthly AR report, etc.
- Supervision work to subordinate.
- Understand and experienced with lpse, LKPP e-catalogue and tender process.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree, any field.
- Minimum experience 5 years in the same field, in the medical device market is preferred.
- Experience in transforming a strategy into actionable plans.
- Have a good analytical and strategic thinking, creative and good communication with internal and external parties.
- Strong leadership, communication and presentation skills.
- Have good relationship with MoH, LKPP, BPOM.
- High motivated and committed to achieving the targets.
- Fluent in english.
- Must travel from time to time.
|Industri||Biotech / Farmasi / Kedokteran / Kesehatan|
Medisave provides innovative solutions and products for operating theatres, hybrid operating rooms, ICU/NICU units, surgical preparation rooms and other hospital areas and also focuses on products and services for core processes in surgery. The product range includes among other items surgical instruments for open or minimally invasive approaches, retractor system, surgical sutures, sterile container, power tools, electrosurgical and products for difficult airway management (e.g: Intubationscope). In the modern operating rooms innovative surgical procedures are being performed. The right technology safe costs and time to the hospital. Hybrid operating rooms required flexible and compact solutions to facilitate the integration of the medical technology and medical teams. Right materials and design facilitate disinfection ensuring hygienic work environments. Friendly design, access to day light and proper patient monitoring solutions transform the environment in a better place for patients, family and medical staff. Medisave also actively exchanges knowledge through its international service network and its numerous continuing education programs supporting by Center of Excellent Team from our principals.
Through exchanging knowledge with its customers, Medisave helps to improve treatments and working procedures in hospitals and to increase the safety of patients, doctors and nursing staff.Medisave is one of the national leading healthcare suppliers. With a long history and experiences of its founders who are competent in the healthcare market, We continued toward our core values to serve the healthcare market with Professional, Innovative, Teamwork, Communicative, Speed. Our divisions orient their products and services toward different medical fields: hospital and surgery. By networking our divisions´ knowledge and developing solutions for the healthcare system, we transform products and services into integrated systems.
"The success of the Medisave organization is determined by our employees' understanding of the overall aims of the company and their willingness and hard work to achieve them.“ So say our corporate guidelines. Highly qualified employees, who act on their own responsibility, are the key to our success. the company developed well and this is gift of almighty God that really thank-full for that.
lowongan kerja rekomendasi