- Fully understand about the world of medical devices and consumables sales either distribution and tender.
- Ability to compete with large market share.
- Develop and implement strategy and plan for the whole regional sales accordance with overall channel strategy and each customer to deliver sales target.
- To identify and establish market development projects in order to achieve and exceed strategy and targets into medical device and consumables market.
- Work with members of the marketing team to develop and communicate actionable, revenue-generating strategies by analyzing marketing campaign performance.
- To develop and implement marketing and sales strategy and aligning products, systems and resources to ensure proper execution of strategy.
- Prepare accurate sales forecast.
- Build strong and commited customer relationship to local / area trade account.
- Responsible for the overall generating of sales of assigned account : Sales report, Monthly AR report, etc.
- Supervision work to subordinate.
- Understand and experienced with lpse, LKPP e-catalogue and tender process.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree, any field.
- Minimum experience 5 years in the same field, in the medical device market is preferred.
- Experience in transforming a strategy into actionable plans.
- Have a good analytical and strategic thinking, creative and good communication with internal and external parties.
- Strong leadership, communication and presentation skills.
- Have good relationship with MoH, LKPP, BPOM.
- High motivated and committed to achieving the targets.
- Fluent in english.
- Must travel from time to time.
Tutup pada 05/December/2016