Job Description :
- Develop and champion a product vision, product strategy and product roadmap in support of corporate goals and objectives.
- Product management (5P : Product, People, Price, Promotion, Placement).
- Presentation skill.
- Having good relationship with surgeons society.
- Proactive full of initiatives, high integrity, and attention to details.
- Ability to set strategic for promotion and arrange operational event (eg : lecture, workshop, exhibition) consist of preparing promotion material, speaker, moderator and slide presentation.
- Manage the development of training materials of product knowledge and have ability to train the employees and users.
- Ability to cooperation with sales team and support them with marketing activity.
- Able to handling complain to customers with service excellence.
- Understand local regulation in medical devices.
- Achieving the sales targets and eventually generates revenue for the organization.
- Sets the targets for the sales executives and other sales representatives.
- Possesses a good knowledge of economics and how current market trends influence sales.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree with GPA min 3.0
- Minimum experience 5 years in the same field, in the medical device market is preferred.
- Experience in transforming a strategy into actionable plans.
- Have a good analytical and strategic thinking, creative and good communication with internal and external parties.
- Proactive and anticipates potential problems before they can hinder a company’s success.
- Strong leadership, communication and presentation skills.
- Have good relationship with MoH, LKPP, BPOM.
- High motivated and committed to achieving the targets.
- Excellent in english.
- Excellent administration and interpersonal skills.
- Must travel from time to time.