Job Description :
- Responsible in AP (Including accruals, recurring journals and petty cash reimbursement)
- Review subsidiary ledger and reconcile/ review reconciliation to General Ledger.
- Submit the reconciliation to Director for final review and approval
- Assist in the preparation of the Weekly financial reports on a timely and accurate reports
- Make a Financial Reports every term and submitted to the Director.
- Ensure accuracy of inventory count and reporting and making sure that all provision has been appropriately computed and provided in line with corporate policy.
- Maintain fixed assets register, including additions and disposal making sure that all fixed assets are tagged and regularly physically verified
- Work with the external auditors to make sure that all data and requirements are made available for audit.
- D3 / S1 degree in Accounting
- Maximum age 30 years old ;
- Work experience in Accounting and Taxation in an advantage ;
- Computer literate & capable working with miscrosoft office system ;
- Detail oriented, hardworking and able to work in a team.
Please send your application + photograph by clicking
RED ARMY WATCHES are the first in many aspects. The first mechanical watch-only retail shop, the first hybrid luxury image-mass pricing concept for watch retailing in Indonesia, Singapore and Malaysia. And as we bring fresh ideas to how a future watch shop should look like we are the first shop that carries a full range of Russian-made watches.
As a retailer & sole distributor for our exclusive brands, we currently looking for young dynamic individuals to fill the following position: