- PT Binara Guna Mediktama
- 0 reviews
- 0 gaji
- Conducting Medical Assessment
- Collecting examination results from radiology, lab, ect
- Reporting Check Up result base on comprehensive assessment
- Preparing medical recommendation or summary
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in Medicine and Medical Doctor Profession, with GPA minimum 3.3 (scale 4) from reputable university.
- Possess certifications of ACLS and ATLS
- At least 2 years of working experience in HOSPITAL setting is required for this position.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Puri Indah, West Jakarta.
RS Pondok Indah Group has been continuously growing, providing premium health services with a penchant for excellent customer service, using highly innovative and state-of-the-art technology, and equally manned by highly proficient healthcare professionals and staff. Our remarkably competent workforce is one of the unique features that we are proud of. If you are truly determined to make a niche for yourself and grow as a professional in a highly progressive and professional environment, you are invited to apply for the following position to join our team.