Gameloft Indonesia PT
Account Manager – OEM
We’re looking for an enthusiastic “Account Manager – OEM” to join our Indonesia based business team.
Reporting to the Country Manager you will have a key role for the setup and management of important project for our OEM partners such as Samsung, Smartfren, Blackberry, Lenovo, Evercoss, Mito etc.
Your tasks will include:
You will be responsible of managing transversal OEM projects.
- Work with the local team to manage winning projects (implementation and enhancement of mobile games distribution (freemium games – Try and Buy games – Mobile Shops and App Stores)
- Proactively assist the Sales team during the sales process (Analyze feasibility, propose creative solutions…)
- Drive delivery of all projects to scope, quality and timelines. Identify the main stakeholders in the different business units and compose the project team.
- Work closely with the Country Manager in order to ensure strong understanding of the clients’ business needs, technology capabilities and delivery preferences in order to develop appropriate and innovative project proposals
- Analyze the results and improve constantly our products in order to maximize the monetization of the traffic we receive and the user experience.
- Regular reporting of the ongoing activity to Senior Management.
- At ease with consumer software, you can support our partners locally:
- Work closely with OEMs local teams on projects testing/debugging, elaborate relevant propositions internally for an optimized consumer experience.
- Coordinate actions between the different stakeholders (partners/internally) to deliver projects on time.
- Ensure projects are well executed, working efficiently to create the foundation for repeated business.
- Have strong communication skills (presentations, internal updates, sales)
- Ensure the information sharing among the members of the team about new product features and best practices
- Make clear presentations for the clients and for internal purpose
- Keep tracking of the projects status and share the information with the management and the project team.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering.
- 4/5 years’ experience in project management
- Technical background with basic programming skills (JAVA/C)
- Knowledge in game development (JAVA/MRE/Android environment).
- Interested and knowledgeable in new technologies
- Able to multi-task and work in a fast pace changing organization
- Good team work spirit
- Results focused
- English Fluent
- Experience/affinity in video games, consumer software or consumer electronics is a plus
|Lokasi||Jakarta Pusat, DKI Jakarta|
|Industri||Teknik Informatika (IT)|
|Perusahaan||Gameloft Indonesia PT lihat lowongan lihat gaji lihat review lihat profil|
A leading digital and social game publisher, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms and with an audience of 157 million monthly users offers via Gameloft Advertising Solutions a unique level of visibility and engagement. To date, Gameloft Advertising Solutions has delivered more than 1000 campaigns for prestigious brands such as Air France, Coca-Cola®, Ford, FOX™, Kellogg’s®, McDonalds, ©Netflix, Procter & Gamble, Samsung and Unilever, in over 40 countries around the world (North America, Latin America, Middle East, Africa, Europe, Asia, etc.).
Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Disney®, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel® and Ferrari®.
Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries and employs 6,000 people worldwide. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.
All trademarks referenced above are owned by their respective trademark owners.
lowongan kerja rekomendasi
Gameloft Indonesia PT
- Masih Bekerja
- Information Technology
- 19 Desember 2015
- Gaji & Benefit
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Manajemen
- Nilai & Budaya
- Jenjang Karir
- adanya asuransi dari swasta dan BPJS, fasilitas yang disediakan cukup lengkap, adanya kenaikan gaji setiap tahun dan banyaknya aktivitas olahraga yang diikuti karyawan seperti futsal dan lainnya.
- tingginya workload, jenjang karir yang tidak jelas da pihak manajemen yang kurang memperhatikan kesejahteraan karyawan sehingga perlu adanya perubahan sistem agar karyawan merasa disejahterakan.