PT Sunlight Information Technology
- Analyzing and elaborate business requirements and business processes.
- Engage with customer to gather requirements
- Understand Business Flow and Standard Operating Procedure
- Designing User Interface
- Preparing User Acceptance Tests.
- Conduct user training
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
- Preferably Supervisor / Coordinators specializing in IT/Computer - Software or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
- Strong analytical skill
- Understand UML Modeling
- Good understanding on Software Development Life Cycle
- Understanding in Performance Management and Quality Management is a plus.
- Excellent Communication skill for both written and oral in English is a must (Candidate with IELTS certification shall be prioritized
- Be able to work under pressure
- Understanding Business Management System such as balance score card and six sigma would be an advantage.
This is an exciting position that would suit someone who has a passion for Business Analyst and implementation and who wants to work with a company of technologists.
If this sounds like you, please submit a copy of your resume along with a cover letter letting us know why you would be a great addition to the Sunlight Information Technology team by Clicking QUICK APPLY button
See you there..
|Industri||Teknik / Konsultasi Teknis|
PT Sunlight Information Technology is a consulting and software development company. e are a young IT consulting and Outsourcing Company based in Surabaya, second largest capital city in Indonesia. We are providing service of IT Consultation, Outsourcing and Software Development using various technology. Our main focus is developing high quality custom software for our customers.
Mengapa bergabung dengan kami?
As a rapidly growing company, We have a corporate culture that is dynamic as well as providing an opportunity for you to develop a career with us. We believe that our people are our assets and that everyone in our company is a key player in helping the company to achieve the pinnacle of success. We take pride in our strong team culture - one of mutual trust, learning, sharing, care and concern. This includes providing a conducive, family-friendly work environment that enhances our staff's professional and personal growth. We are seeking for highly motivated, creative, innovative, responsible and disciplined willing to come forward and join us and be one of our great team.