- Analyzing and elaborate business requirements and business processes.
- Engage with customer to gather requirements
- Understand Business Flow and Standard Operating Procedure
- Designing User Interface
- Preparing User Acceptance Tests.
- Conduct user training
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
- Preferably Supervisor / Coordinators specializing in IT/Computer - Software or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
- Strong analytical skill
- Understand UML Modeling
- Good understanding on Software Development Life Cycle
- Understanding in Performance Management and Quality Management is a plus.
- Excellent Communication skill for both written and oral in English is a must (Candidate with IELTS certification shall be prioritized
- Be able to work under pressure
- Understanding Business Management System such as balance score card and six sigma would be an advantage.
This is an exciting position that would suit someone who has a passion for Business Analyst and implementation and who wants to work with a company of technologists.
If this sounds like you, please submit a copy of your resume along with a cover letter letting us know why you would be a great addition to the Sunlight Information Technology team by Clicking QUICK APPLY button
See you there..