- Manages day-to-day inventory aspects and continuously look for ways to improve inventory processes and increase productivity.
- Ensuring that all inventory are counted and managed well to avoid any shrinkage.
- Controls inventory levels by conducting physical counts; reconciling with data storage system.
- Min. 5 years experience in 3rd party logistics / logistics / Transportation / Retail etc
- S1 Degree from Logistics / Finance / Industrial Engineering /Supply chain management
- Can create & develop new technical procedures related to warehouse operations
- Good understanding of warehousing processes and Good knowledge of logistic functions
- Good personality, Analytical Skill & Leadership Skill
- Can operate computer (Excel, Pivot, etc)
- Fluent in English (Oral & Written)