- Assist the manager in leading finance & accounting team, utilize interpersonal and communication skill to lead, influence, encourage others; advocates sound financial and business decision making.
- Overseeing the GL section and closely AR & AP function.
- Involved in full spectrum of closing activities including processing accrual and period end journal.
- Prepare audit schedule, costs, and expanses breakdown.
- Work closely with other internal and external stakeholders on their financial and management information requirement.
- Assist in annual budget and preparation of budget P&L, Balance Sheet, Cash flow.
- Prepare statutory financial statement and work closely with auditors and external parties on financial and accounting issues.
- Training and supervising team members concerning company’s accounting procedures and policies.
- Age 27 - 35 years old
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree (Finance, Accountancy or equivalent).
- At least 3 years of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Familiar with accounting software
- Candidate who is hold CPA wil be an advantage.
- Ability to multi task, work under pressure, and meet deadlines.
- Well - versed in Ms Office (e.g. Excel)
- Applicants must be willing to work in Bandung Selatan.
Tutup pada 04/December/2016