- Supervising and monitoring all activities and process within the factory to compliance with EHS Regulation and Requirements, EHS Policy, ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001 standards and EHS Procedures.
- Maintaining EHS report, internal/external audit, inspections, documentation system, trainings and emergency response drills.
- Conducting HIRA and analysis of environmental aspects and impacts, and providing an effective control measure.
- Supervising the operation of WWTP and the regular inspection of fire fighting, safety and emergency response equipment.
- Age maximum 30 years old
- S1 Engineering (Environmental/Health/Safety) or or equivalent
- Working experienced in similar job minimum 3 years
- Good Leadership
- Fluent in English written and spoken, computer skill
- Having strong knowledge and management at each function
- Experienced at sugar industry is preferred
Send application, CV and photo within 20 days with code position to :
PT. Dharmapala Usaha Sukses - Admin & Personnel Department
Jl. Laut Jawa Complex Pelindo III Cabang Tanjung Intan Cilacap - Jateng