- Supervising and monitoring all activities and process within the factory to compliance with EHS Regulation and Requirements, EHS Policy, ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001 standards and EHS Procedures.
- Maintaining EHS report, internal/external audit, inspections, documentation system, trainings and emergency response drills.
- Conducting HIRA and analysis of environmental aspects and impacts, and providing an effective control measure.
- Supervising the operation of WWTP and the regular inspection of fire fighting, safety and emergency response equipment.
- Age maximum 30 years old
- S1 Engineering (Environmental/Health/Safety) or or equivalent
- Working experienced in similar job minimum 3 years
- Good Leadership
- Fluent in English written and spoken, computer skill
- Having strong knowledge and management at each function
- Experienced at sugar industry is preferred
Send application, CV and photo within 20 days with code position to :
PT. Dharmapala Usaha Sukses - Admin & Personnel Department
Jl. Laut Jawa Complex Pelindo III Cabang Tanjung Intan Cilacap - Jateng
Lowongan pekerjaan ini kemungkinan telah berakhir.
PT. Dharmapala Usaha Sukses is a Sugar Refinery located on Jalan Laut Jawa at Tanjung Intan Indonesian Harbor III Area, Cilacap. It is the first refined sugar factory established in Central Java region while the fifth of refined sugar mills in Indonesia by the status as a foreign investment (PMA). Its average production capacity 700 tons per day. We are looking for excellent candidates