Manages all engineering/maintenance operations, including maintaining the building and accountable for managing the budget, capital expenditure projects, preventative maintenance and energy conservation. Responsible for maintaining regulatory requirements.
Education and Experience
- Min S1 in Mechanical/Electrical, with minimum 7 years’ experience in the engineering and maintenance or related professional area; technical training in HVAC-R/electrical/plumbing.
- Male with age Min. 35 years old with Potential Leadership Qualities, self-starter with excellent interpersonal skills
- Candidates must have good verbal and written communication skill and 4-7 years’ experience Facility Operation or Building Management.
- Min. S1 in Machine or Electrical Engineering with at least 5 years experience as Chief Engineering preferable from Building Management
- Exposure to manufacturing standards
- Use to dealing with consultants / building/ facilities expert
- Good facilitator and agent of change, strong analytical and problem solving skills and having a passion in driving others to learn about service improvement and innovation.
- Good in English both oral & written
Proficient in Microsoft word, excel and power point
If you feel that you can meet the qualification and up to the challenge, please send your complete application (application letter, resume, expected salary and any related supporting documents) and current color photograph at size 4 x 6 cm by clicking button bellow
- Karyawan yang bekerja di perusahaan ini mendapatkan hak dan kewajiban yang sesuai bahkan tidak pernah melihat karyawan dari latar belakang pendidikannya.
- Adanya lemburan hari raya yang tidak sesuai dengan peraturan UU yang seharusnya tidak ada kegiatan bekerja pada saat hari libur.
Ktr Cabang Jl Kutisari 10 Kendangsari, Tenggilis Mejoyo Surabaya 60292 Jawa Timur
ISS is a world leader in Facility Services. ISS aspiration is to advance Integrated Facility Services in the world by leading the markets in 54 countries in Europe, Asia, Pacific, Latin America and North America. ISS Indonesia is the largest and the best Facility Services company in Indonesia offering world class services to the Hospitals, Commercial, Offices, School and Campus, Exhibition, Malls & Retails, Amusement Centers and Complexes in Jakarta, Surabaya, Medan, Pekanbaru, Batam, Balikpapan, Semarang, Bali and Makassar. ISS also has been a reliable vendor to the Coal Mining and Energy Resources companies offering Integrated Facility Services at the remote areas. Currently we employ 54,000 people with 3,500 Supervisory positions and 350 Managers who are professionally trained, skillful and dedicated to serve our 3,000 B2B customers all over Indonesia. Our Management Team is a dynamic team, a team of customer mania, a team with principle of continuous improvement process and an enthusiastic team to carry on the value chains consistently. We call this a team of The ISS Way.
The Vision of ISS Indonesia is to become the most preferable Integrated Facility Services in Indonesia. We are now on the way to the realization of the Vision. This is proven by the massive organic growth year in and year out; high rate of customer retention rate, year in and year out; high rate of employee retention rate, year in and year out and healthy ROCE, year in and year out. In addition, ISS Indonesia is the World Champion and one of the best in Quality Leadership within the ISS World.
Due to our continuous rapid growth and development we are now seeking a professional to join our team and become a member of the our dynamic Team as: