Manages all engineering/maintenance operations, including maintaining the building and accountable for managing the budget, capital expenditure projects, preventative maintenance and energy conservation. Responsible for maintaining regulatory requirements.
Education and Experience
- Min S1 in Mechanical/Electrical, with minimum 7 years’ experience in the engineering and maintenance or related professional area; technical training in HVAC-R/electrical/plumbing.
- Male with age Min. 35 years old with Potential Leadership Qualities, self-starter with excellent interpersonal skills
- Candidates must have good verbal and written communication skill and 4-7 years’ experience Facility Operation or Building Management.
- Min. S1 in Machine or Electrical Engineering with at least 5 years experience as Chief Engineering preferable from Building Management
- Exposure to manufacturing standards
- Use to dealing with consultants / building/ facilities expert
- Good facilitator and agent of change, strong analytical and problem solving skills and having a passion in driving others to learn about service improvement and innovation.
- Good in English both oral & written
Proficient in Microsoft word, excel and power point
If you feel that you can meet the qualification and up to the challenge, please send your complete application (application letter, resume, expected salary and any related supporting documents) and current color photograph at size 4 x 6 cm by clicking button bellow