PT Guna Teguh Abadi
The Project Controls Analyst position will be assigned to a role in Scheduling/Planning for EPC cons ruction projects. Under general supervision, the individual performs project controls assignments according to training, capability and experience. With additional experience and demonstrated capabilities, the individual is expected to assist in the preparation of larger and more complex project controls assignments.
- Engineering bachelor degree, preferably form Mechanical Engineering / Industrial Engineering
- Experience in Construction Company minimum 2 years experiences
- Have an experience or familiar with Project Planning and Control, Project Management, Cost Control, Progressing & S-Curve
- Excellece in Ms. Office (Ms. Word, Excel & Point) and Ms. Project
- Dynamic able to work independently and in a team
- Highly motivated with spirit to learn new things
- Fluent in English (oral & written)
|Industri||Arsitektur / Bangunan / Konstruksi|
PT Guna Teguh Abadi (GTA) is an Indonesian owned and operated construction company, specialising in Heavy Lift and other service solutions, for all Energy and Manufacturing Industries; within Indonesia. With a total workforce of more than 1,200 employees, PT GTA is embarking on an ambitious expansion programme to achieve their 5 year mission, "To become the leading Construction Company in Indonesia, capitalising on both human and natural resources, in order to support Indonesia"s continuous development"
lowongan kerja rekomendasi