- Welcomes visitors/ tenants by greeting them, in person and on the telephone; answering/ referring inquiries and forward calls to appropiate personnel or department.
- To handle complaints and enquiries from visitors/ tenants and to report to the management for appropriate actions.
- Register all visitors arrival/ departure details.
- Maximum 27 years old.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Bachelor's Degree from Hospitality/ Tourism/ Hotel Management (Front Office).
- Minimum 2 years experience in the same field.
- Candidate must proficient in service procedure such as receiving guests and telephone handling.
- Good communication, interpersonal skills, able to work in a team.
- Capable of MS Office (Word, Excel, Power Point) and Outlook.
- Fluent in English, verbal and written communication.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Karawaci.
- Preferably Staff (non-management & non-supervisor)s specializing in Hotel Management/Tourism Services or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.