ISS Indonesia is looking for a Manager of Organizational Effectiveness to join the HR team. This position will be responsible for program management & improvement, including design, coordination, delivery, and evaluation of initiatives such as Performance Management, New Employee Orientation, Training & Development programs that are aligned with Company goals and priorities. It will coordinate the talent management process with senior management including Succession Planning, High Potentials, leadership development and organizational development. Also responsible for the Employee Relations function including management coaching & and oversight of the corrective action process. It may assume a variety of internal consulting roles from time to time on an as needed basis.
Organizational Development – internal consultant to work with the management team in the creation of a high performance culture, assist management team in organizational design efforts and ensure successful roll-out of organizational changes, Organizational Learning, organizational competencies and metrics.
- At least 5 years of leadership/management training design and delivery experience required, 7 years preferred
- Working knowledge of leadership development best practices
- Experience with large scale change efforts, work process improvement, culture change efforts, and Mergers and Acquisitions
- Requires solid Training & Development experience with demonstrated skills in both Design & Delivery as well as a strong understanding of Adult learning
- Proficient in MS Office software (e.g. Word, PowerPoint, and Excel)
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills
- Ability to work with all levels of the organization
- Good attention to detail
- Must be creative and capable of researching and acquiring knowledge, best practices, etc., from a variety of sources.
- Able to work with a minimum of supervision
- People management experience a plus
- Strong HR Generalist skills a plus
Excellent career prospect and an attractive remuneration scheme commensurate with experience and ability will be offered to the right candidate
Please submit a comprehensive resume, including current and expected salary details and a recent photograph, within a weeks to:
PT. ISS Indonesia
Jl. Jend. Sudirman Blok J No. 3, Sektor 9
Bintaro Jaya 15229
or clicking button bellow