- Collate purchase orders and purchase requisitions for ordering materials, goods and supplies.
- Send purchase orders to suppliers.
- Track the status of purchases.
- Interact with suppliers.
- Interact and co-ordinate with all the relevant departments within the Company for purchases.
- Review and ensure the completeness of all the necessary documents provided by the suppliers upon delivery against the purchase orders.
- Perform physical check on goods delivered.
- Deal with non supplied, under orders, over orders and damaged goods.
- Ensure that all invoices and faktur pajak are sent to accounts department for payment.
- Obtain necessary documents from the suppliers on tax registration status of the supplier.
- Periodically perform physical check on inventory and fixed assets.
- Produce and maintain all reports with proper filing.
- Generally help out with smaller purchases, reviews and inventory matters.
- Carry out any other related task assign by Finance Manager.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Finance/Accountancy/Banking, Business Studies/Administration/Management, Marketing or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Independent, self-starter, multi-tasking.
- Required language(s): English, Bahasa Indonesia
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Supervisor/ Staff (non-management & non-supervisor)s specializing in Purchasing/Inventory/Material Management or equivalent and with administrative experiences.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Berau.
- Housing allowance
- Food allowance
- Cellphone allowance