- Searching for new potential clients and maximizing project of building/ manufacture/ infrastructure in designated regions.
- Managing and interpreting customer requirements - speaking with clients to understand, anticipate and meet their needs.
- Developing long-term relationships with clients through managing and interpreting their requirements.
- Persuading clients that product or service best satisfies their needs in terms of quality, price and delivery.
- Providing pre-sales technical assistance, product education, and after-sales support services.
- Supporting marketing activities by attending trade shows, conferences and marketing events.
- Making technical presentations and demonstrating how a product meets client needs.
- Maximum 30 years old.
- Bachelor (S1) degree in Civil or Architecture.
- Minimum 1 year experience as Marketing or Sales for building materials or similar industry.
- Have strong negotiation and interpersonal skills.
- Dynamic, aggressive and enterprising personality with ability to thrive under pressure.
- Excellent skills in Computer & Microsoft Office.
- Willing to work at Makassar.
If you meet the above requirements please submit the application letter and detail resume with recent photograph.
Only short-listed candidates will be notified