- • Graphic design company with international client base.
- • Great company culture.
- • Full-time position in our Malang office.
We are looking for a passionate HR Manager that can help take our company to the next level. This is a full-time position in our Malang office. The chosen candidate will be working closely with our Training and Operational Manager; supporting, as well as, expanding our production team in the Malang office. We aim to employ 100 people by the end of 2017, while continuing to maintain present company culture and the high standards/quality expected from our employees.
24Slides is a graphic design company, helping companies design presentations that make a long lasting impression and get results. 24Slides uses an online platform where the client and our in-house design team work collaboratively to create customized presentation designs. We have grown a lot over the last years, due to the dedication, talent, and strong collaboration effort amongst our team. Our headquarters are in Copenhagen, Denmark, while our production team is based in Malang, Indonesia.
The principal objective for the HR Manager will be to expand our production team in Malang, Indonesia. We expect you to nurture our current company culture and help us build a more scalable, solid team. This will be achieved by working closely with our Training and Operational Manager to build a recruitment and training process. Furthermore, you will be responsible for planning Employee Engagement activities. Previous experience and knowledge in the areas of conflict resolution and growth and development performance is a must.
YOUR MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Onboarding of new employees: Introduction to 24Slides Culture.
- Build and maintain career path system.
- Build and maintain salary and bonus system.
- Support and build the 24Slides company culture, as well as bridge the gap between the two offices.
- Plan and Conduct Social activities.
- Lead and execute key HR initiatives that support our growth strategy.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE:
- Holds a Bachelor's or Master’s Degree in Business Administration, Human Resources Management or equivalent.
- Previous experience working within the fields of HR, Recruitment and Hiring Processes
- Excellent English skills - both written and verbal.
- Fits into, understands and respect the 24Slides Culture.
- Outstanding organizational skills: Planning, Time Management and Personal Efficiency.
- Excellent Conflict Management, Problem Solving and Interpersonal Skills.
ARE YOU OUR NEW HR MANAGER?
Perfect, we can’t wait to get started! Get in touch with us by sending your application letter/email as well as CV