Accounting & Tax Officer Responsibilities
- Make an accounting report (Balance sheet, Profit and Lost Statement, Cash Flow, etc)
- Prepare taxation report for Project Site
- Other related duties
- Candidate must possess a Bachelor's Degree in economics, preferably majoring in Accounting.
- Minimum 2 years working experiences, working experience in construction project is advantage.
- Advance understanding of Indonesian tax’s regulation and procedures, possess Brevet Tax certificate is preferable.
- Good command of English (active English, good in understanding, speaking, reading and writing).
- Mature, initiative, hard-working, good attitude, polite and able to work under pressure.
- Immediately available to start.
- Willing to work in Nganjuk and go out of town for short business trip.