BUT China Road And Bridge Corporation
Accounting & Tax Officer Responsibilities
- Make an accounting report (Balance sheet, Profit and Lost Statement, Cash Flow, etc)
- Prepare taxation report for Project Site
- Other related duties
- Candidate must possess a Bachelor's Degree in economics, preferably majoring in Accounting.
- Minimum 2 years working experiences, working experience in construction project is advantage.
- Advance understanding of Indonesian tax’s regulation and procedures, possess Brevet Tax certificate is preferable.
- Good command of English (active English, good in understanding, speaking, reading and writing).
- Mature, initiative, hard-working, good attitude, polite and able to work under pressure.
- Immediately available to start.
- Willing to work in Nganjuk and go out of town for short business trip.
|Industri||Arsitektur / Bangunan / Konstruksi|
|Perusahaan||BUT China Road And Bridge Corporation lihat lowongan|
Toll Road Development of Solo - Kertosono Project Phase I is currently being constructed by a Joint Operation composed of CRBC, WIKA and PP.
We, China Road and Bridge Corporation (CRBC) Project Management Office in Nganjuk, are seeking highly motivated and committed candidates to join our team.
History of CHINA ROAD AND BRIDGE CORPORATION :
China Road and Bridge Corporation (CRBC), one of the four large state-owned companies in China which earliest entered the international project contracting market, mainly focuses on the contracting of such projects as roads, bridges, ports, railways, airports, tunnels, water conservancy projects, municipal works and dredging works both at home and abroad. Meanwhile, its business scope also covers investment, industrial development, trade, leasing as well as services. With more than 50 branches and offices in over 50 countries and regions in Asia, Africa, Europe and America, CRBC has established an efficient and rapid operation and development management network. Now, it is an important carrier, window and platform of CCCC’s overseas businesses.
Growing out of the Foreign Aid Office of the Ministry of Communications of China, CRBC has been undertaking overseas projects aided and financed by Chinese government since 1958. In 1979, CRBC was formally established and entered the international project contracting market. It became a wholly-owned subsidiary of China Communications Construction Company Limited (CCCC) after a major corporate restructuring in 2005. As one of CCCC’s leading companies engaged in overseas business, CRBC has successfully completed a number of highly acclaimed landmark projects, some of which have won domestic and international awards. CRBC, now a well-known brand in the international project contracting field, is enjoying a high reputation worldwide.
Mengapa bergabung dengan kami?
Connecting two main points in Central Java and Eastern Java, the completion of the Solo - Kertosono Toll Road Project will further improve both the highway transport network of Java and the travelling conditions of local people and accelerate the local economic development. Furthermore, working in a multicultural environment will give you challenges and opportunities to expand your horizon and and discover new perspectives.
lowongan kerja rekomendasi