We are recruiting on behalf of a multinational tobacco company that operates in the fast moving consumer goods industry. As a Company that strives to be the most respected and the most successful tobacco company in the world, our client is seeking a Purchasing Associate with minimum of 3 years working experienced in Purchasing & Procurement, Finance, Marketing or Logistics functions. This role will be based in Greater Surabaya and responsible to manage the local procurement and purchasing activities of all production and non-production spend. He/She is also responsible in ensuring that all purchases are executed in line with all relevant Company policies and procedures, operating guidelines and instructions/standards from Global Procurement and Purchasing.
Roles & Responsibility :
- Work closely with suppliers to ensure and fulfill the requirements from internal customers and recommended to end user. Negotiate to obtain the most competitive price for every single purchase so that the cost saving objective is able to be achieved. Carry out continuous cost down activities with current vendor.
- Responsible for implementing sourcing plan ensuring on time purchasing & delivery of materials in line with the requirements of Planners. Sourcing plan is enforced based on Global Procurement's direction and compliance to Global P2P Policies & Procedures.
- Support daily operation to ensure that production materials costs are accurately calculated and provided to Product Costing.
- Responsible to provide timely material requirement planning volumes and address all queries to/from Global Procurement during budgeting period. Provides timely 3 years estimation production material prices to Product Costing.
- Responsible for on time intercompany purchasing & 3rd party vendors through effective communication with Global teams and in line with Global requirements.
- Responsible for local procurement, purchasing & timely delivery of materials and services in line with the requirements of requisitioning.
- Conducts proper market research and effective negotiations are handled for vendor selection. Ensure that communications are timely to relevant parties, Act as a bridge between suppliers and users to address issues and facilitate resolutions.
- Responsible to ensure that compliance is met in accordance to Company Controls, Local & Global P2P Policies & Procedures, Company Code of Conduct and Operating Guidelines. He/she must ensure that the necessary controls, reporting and evidence is done in P2P area as per Factory Controller guidance.
- Carry out vendor evaluation activities, including supplier’s financial background, on site visit, cross reference on service of product provided and always pay particular attention on the service or product supplied before purchase. Manage vendor’s database via constant review of vendor’s database to ensure up to date in order to maintenance in the system.
- Generate and monitor monthly good receive / invoice receipt (GRIR) report to identify unbalanced entries. Analyze and investigate all outstanding balances in the GRIR account together with user and advise appropriate actions to be taken.
- Reside in East Java/ Greater Surabaya (preferred)
- University Degree in Business Administration, Finance, Economics or other equivalents
- Minimum 3 years working experienced in Purchasing & Procurement, Finance, and Marketing or Logistics functions, preferably in a multinational company operating in FMCG industry.
- Proficiency in Bahasa Indonesia and English (both written and spoken). Excellent command of speaking and writing English and Indonesia. Competent on MS Office (Excel, Power Point, Word). SAP experience is a plus.
- Competent in Microsoft Office
- Able to work independently, good communication and interpersonal skill.
- Approaches challenges with confidence and optimism, Accurate and take initiative.
|Perusahaan||Perusahaan Dirahasiakan lihat lowongan|
We are the world's third largest industry player in tobacco company is seeking potential candidate to fill up the following position to become a part of our team